Chapter 39: Exetior's End

This chapter was meant to come out yesterday at 2000 words but Blue wanted to extend it to 3000+ words so enjoy the extra long Chapter.

Tricky: HAAAAAAAAANK!

Hank: Oh god, WHAT NOW?!

Tricky: You think you're slick Yeah? Fighting the furry without me?! Stop hogging all the fun!

Rosie: W-Who is that?!

Chara: That's Tricky the Clown, Hank's.....friend?

Hank: Why the hell are you here anyways?!

Tricky: I want to have my turn! This is your fourth fight with him!

Exetior: Uhhh

Hank: It's not my fault he likes to target me!

Tricky: Then let me fight! Tag me in!

Hank: Fucks sake I wanted to kill him [Sheathes Murasama] Fine! Go ahead!

Tricky: Yaaaay! Finally I get to kill one of the furrys!

Exetior: So the clown wants to fight? That's fine I can take on yo-

He was interrupted by the clown who immediately pounded him in the face, he was knocked to the ground and looked down by Tricky.

Tricky: Shut up! You're not a worth enough opponent for me unlike I do with Hank, I won't be taking my time with you! Instead I'm going to kill you and make you suffer at the same god damn time!

Tricky opens his mouth wide enough for him to shoot out a red beam of energy into the which blinded everyone but me as I was unaffected by it's blaring light.

Rosie: W-What's going on?

Chara: I don't know!

Exetior: What the hell? What is this power?! Where did this clown get such power from?!

Hank: He's fucked now

When the light dies down, we all looked to see that Tricky wasn't the same anymore.

He was now in his Hellclown Form which meant he wasn't lying when he stated that he was going to kill him and make him suffer at the same time

Rosie: OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?!

Hank: Well...he's fucked

Chara: So Tricky can do that?

Hank: Yeah that's his Hellclown Form so Exetior is going to die

Chara: Wait what do you mean?

Hank: Did I just not say it? Just watch dammit, I hate explaining when I don't need to. This is going to get brutal....really brutal