Chapter 20: First Victims

While the kid was being checked by Solazar, the rest of us were in the waiting room. Solazar proceeded to do something that caused the corruption to seep out of Boyfriend, it tried to attach itself back to him but Solazar was making sure that didn't happen.

Deimos: Hey will he be okay?

Aldryx: Of course, but if something were to happen then this idiot will jump in

Agoti: Yes I will!

Solazar did his best to destroy it with his blue flames but sadly the corruption was fighting back.

GF: Oh no!

Nikusa: Solazar do you need help?

Solazar: N-No just give me a moment and for God's sake make sure Agoti doesn't come here!

Agoti: Hey!

Hank: Hmmm....

Blair: What is it Hank?

Hank: Nunya

Blair: Nunya?

Hank: Nunya Business

Blair: [Pouts] Meanie!

Solazar looked like he was winning but then the corruption got stronger and pushed him back. The kid breaks free from his bounds and morphs into his corrupted state again, he was ready to attack Solazar but was stopped by Agoti jumping through the window and kicking him back.

Agoti: Stay away from him!

He uses his powers to rise parts of the ground and trap him. Unfortunately he broke out of it and attacked him. Agoti tried his best but ultimately lost from his overwhelming strength and now he was going to get corrupted.

GF: Boyfriend stop!

Aldryx: There's no point he is a lost cause now! [Jumps in]

Solazar: No Aldryx don't!

Things went from bad to worse as the kid successfully managed to beat the three into submission and corrupt them. He then turns his attention to us and hit the dash, ready to attack. However Nikusa steps in and held him back before I could get the chance, this resulted in her slowly being effected by the corruption.

GF: N-Nikusa!

Blair: No!

Nikusa: Nrgh! H-Hank listen to me. The corruption has started and now you and those around you will have to stop Boyfriend! Find the Lemon Demon and kill hi-!

But those were her last words before she succumbed to the corruption. I swore to myself before grabbing Girlfriend's hand and running towards the exit before the kid could act.

Hank: Deimos with me! Blair follow me or stay here and die! I don't care!

Blair: O-Okay!

She chooses to come with us as we reach the van, the kid went to chase us so I quickly threw Girlfriend in the back with Blair jumping in after her. Me and Deimos jump in the front as I start the engine, Boyfriend breaks through the front doors of the building and leaps at us but he missed when I reversed and spun the van around.

Hank: Sike!

Deimos: Bitch!

I put my foot down in the accelerator and drive off, all while the holding belonging to the entity's comes crashing down. During the drive back to the kids house it was silent between us.

Deimos: H-How...how are we going to explain to his family?

Hank: Let me deal with it

I park outside his house and get out followed by the others. When I enter the house and go inside the living room, the first person to show up was Alice and then her children followed behind.