Chapter 38: Past Fragments

Blue was going to write this chapter but one of our younger cousins argued with him and said something that triggered a flashback to his near death experience which still effects him. His mental state ain't good right now so I will make this Chapter.

_______________________

Exetior grins at me while I stared back with anger in my face, I got up and clenched my fists tightly and Frisk wanted me to calm down. She hid behind me and gently grabbed my hand to stop me from unleashing my rage onto Exetior but it wasn't working.

Hank: Exetior....just why do you always have to bring your rat ass over here?

Exetior: Hank is it not more readable than a book? I'm here to kill you

Hank: Very Fucking Funny

Rosie: [Points her Gun at Exetior] Who are you? Don't interfere with my business with Hank!

Exetior: Oh? The little pest wants to play? Fine then, don't regret it girly!

Exetior goes to attack Rosie who thought she was going to die if it weren't for me intervening by kicking the bastard in the face. Rosie fell to the ground in shock so I help her up which she was thankful for although she was still shaken.

Hank: If you want to live then you have to leave, NOW!

Rosie: I-I won't, I need answers soon. For example, what is that thing and why is it attacking you?!

Hank: Oh my god you're so annoying! Just fuck off! Why the hell do people even want answers when the scene literally speaks for itself?

Frisk: Umm Hank what is that strange creature?

Hank:....[Sighs] God dammit, I met this hedgehog abomination literally yesterday three different times and kicked his ass in all three of those times. Tonight is the night when he finally dies

Exetior: Oh you're serious? You're going to try and kill me?

Hank: I'm not going to try. I Will Kill You

Sans and Chara had come over as both were ready to attack Exetior. I stopped them and announce that this is my fight so they won't interfere.

Hank: It's nice of you to join us Chara, didn't know you liked stalking people

Chara: [Blushes] I-I-I was just observing you!

Hank: Yeah....observing -_-

Exetior: Hank do you see my left hand?

Hank: Hmm? Wait you got it back? I swear down I cut that bitch off you

Exetior: You did, I simply re-attatched it back. Now I will do the same to you and take your right hand.

Hank: Sorry but it's already been taken. Sans! Take Frisk away!

Frisk: What? No I'm going to stay!

Hank: Yeah no, this ain't no place for you to be, you two girls should also go

Chara: Nope! I ain't going!

Rosie: Same! We have business Hank Wimbleton!

Hank: Alright fine, if you die you die

Chara: Fair enough

Sans: Alright Hank, I'll be going now so good luck. Come on Frisk

Frisk: Okay....Hank please be careful!

Hank: Yeah yeah I know, Exetior ain't even difficult to beat

Exetior: We will see if that is true Hank