Chapter 21: Hank vs Tricky

The long awaited chapter is here!

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so the clown had just told me that he wants to fight me and now he is dragging me to an empty wasteland. Once we reach an open space he throws me to the floor, I then get up in pure anger.

0:00

Hank: Hey what the hell is wrong with you?! We should be finding ways to deal with the corruption!

Tricky: Fuck the corruption! It is nothing to clown! I want to fight you now Hank!

0:08

Hank: Agh! Fine I'll fight you! [Takes put Sword and Handcannon] But after this you better stop!

Tricky: [Laughs] Now that the kid is corrupted [Takes out Stop Sign] I can fight you as many times as I want! With no interruptions!

Hank: [Tenses] Damn this clown. I hope Sanford and Deinos can take control while I deal with this fool.

0:46

I start the fight off without warning and shoot Tricky with my gun, he takes the hits and just looks at me with those red menacing eyes, peering through his mask.

Tricky: Finally! I can fell pain, after all these weeks! No...months! I'm excited to finally kill you!

1:26

I put my handcannon away and get ready as the clown towards me. He goes for a swing but I dodge to the side and place both of my hands on the handle of my sword.

I block an attacks from him and push back, then I cut him on the face which left a noticable mark. He begun to laugh maniacally before striking me back with tremendous speed. The blow staggered me a bit but I recovered just in time to block another hit from him.

He really does want to kill me.

1:50

I'm pushed back and smacked away by a distance, while I was airborne he leaps towards me and kicks me to the ground. I connect with the ground and then was stomped by the clown.

Hank: Agh!

Tricky: Oh! There goes your ribcage! Hey Hank have you heard of Golf?

Hank:....Yes?

Tricky: [Jumps off] Well then here's a par! [Hits Hank across the ground with stop sign] Hahaha! Ah..I actually don't know about Golf so I have no idea what I said.

2:09

After a few seconds of going across the ground, I stop and get up while holding my shoulder. Everything was in pain but I still managed to find the energy to continue. I held my sword tightly and attacked Tricky ruthlessly.

2:29

Tricky was surprised but held his stop sign infront of him to block my attacks. Eventually I got through his defence and slashed him on the face, knocking his mask away. I slashed him again in the face and gave him a cut on the face.

Tricky: Ah! The fuck was that for?!

Hank: I'm not here to play games clown!

Tricky: But when the fun has just began?! Hahaha!

3:17

He swings and caught me in the face and then struck me in my side. I step back a bit but quickly dodge another attack from him. I quickly counter and slash him again in the face. Next I go for his arm, chest and leg, creating many cuts on his body.