Chapter 57: End of the World

Nikusa: Okay what was that? And how did it breach my barrier?

Hank : I don't exactly know but I have an idea on where it came from

Selever: And this is why we can't get any nice things.

Suddenly, something appears in the middle of the area, it was some random essence but then it forms into.........him

Lord X: Good day everyone....tell me....is this my birthday party?

Agoti: [Still Drunk] W-Who the fuck is t-that g-guy?

Hank: Oh for fucks sake, can you not leave us alone for a moment?!

Lord X: Oh don't be negative Hank, it's a birthday party, so who is the lucky boy or girl?

Deimos: You stay back pendejo!

GF: Yeah! This isn't your birthday!

Lord X: Oh, is the little girly talking disrespectful towards me?

GF: Please, Hank and Tricky could kick your ass!

Tactie: Yeah! So back off furry!

Tricky: Wait, does this mean I have permission to kill him?!

Lord X: No it doesn't, I will leave but not before delivering my final message to all of you

Sanford: Final message?

Christoff: What are you talking about?

Lord X: Allow me to explain, all of you and I mean ALL of you, will die by my creatures

Hank: You what mate?

To explain what the fuck he just said, he begins to show us through a transmitter that he had thousands of creatures similar to the ones that I killed back when I invaded his world.

Blair: W-Where did they come from?!

Carol: O-Oh no....

Whitty: Oh great!

2BDamned: I blame the fucking government for not allowing me to implement my wide range scanners. Now look at the bloody mess we are in.

They were a few miles outside the city and were ready to come for us all, they came in all sorts of sizes and looked ready to kill.

Lord X: As soon as I leave, they will come right here and gut you all to pieces!

Hank: Fuck!

Tricky: You!

Me and Tricky were ready to fight but Lord X jumps back slightly.

Lord X: Oh don't worry you two, I won't claim the two of you yet. I want to have some fun first

Hank: Fun? What fun could you possibly give?

He laughs before pressing his hand to the ground and before anyone can react, a skeletal hand emerges from the ground, I was ready to cut it down but I was surprised when it went passed me.

Hank: W-What?

Instead.....it went towards Tactie....and bursted through her chest.

Tactie: A-Ahh!

Blair: Ta-Tactie!

Nikusa: NO!

Hank: You bastard!

Both me and Tricky leaped at Lord X, ready to attack him but he disappears from the area although we can still hear him laughing in the distance. Everyone turns their attention back to Tactie as she was bleeding out.