Chapter 9: Back from the Dead

The restaurant was in flames, Tabi was laughing, Boyfriend still stood ready to protect his girlfriend who was on the floor shaking beside him. Hank was supposedly dead and someone was enjoying it all too much.

Tricky: AHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I would try a bite out of Hank but I fear he might be overcooked.......AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Both BF and GF were covered in marks from the explosion and were in fear from Tabi who had gone insane.

BF: N-No...Hank!

GF: N-No you can't be...Hank you can't be dead

Tabi: Don't be so stupid, of course he is dead. He was near the explosion so there is no way he can live after that. Remember this Girlfriend, he died because of your actions from the past.

BF: I don't believe it! You're lying!

Tabi ignores him and approaches the two with his knife while BF was panicking and GF was in slight tears that from what Tabi said. She begun to quietly apologise to Hank for getting him killed.

As Tabi gets ready to kill, a bullet rings out and catches Tabi in his left horn, breaking it off. He steps back a bit from the impact of the bullet as it was trigger than most firearms.

Tabi: Gah! Who did that?!

Hank: Me bitch

Everyone looked at one of the walls of flames to see a figure stepping out with a handcannon. That figure was none other than Hank Fucking Wimbleton.

His outfit was slightly damaged and burnt while his mask was cracked a bit with one of the red visors being completely shattered, exposing his furious burning red eye.

BF: Alright he is alive!

GF: Oh thank goodness! B-But he doesn't look good

Hank's POV

Tabi: Okay how the hell are you alive?! Ah no matter I will kill you as well!

Hank: Please the clown has better jokes than you and he can actually back them up.

I throw one of my knives at Tabi who goes to block it but my throw was so hard it ricochet off Tabi's knife and into his skull. He screeched in pain and takes it out, I quickly drop kick him and take out my sword.

We clash for a bit around the restaurant as Tabi tries his best to get a hit but his technique was horrible compared to mine. I took it easy not because of my injuries but because I pity him.

He tries to slash me but I knock it out of his hand and kicked him to the ground, winning the fight. He gets up but I just kick him through the window, BF and GF sigh in relief that it was over but I knew it wasn't. The fire was still spreading so I grabbed the two and jumped through another window with the clown following behind.

Hank: Fuck that was too close

BF: Y-Yeah it was, let's go to my house

Hank: Yeah okay, come on clown!

Tricky: Alright Alright I know!

I went to the kid's house with him and Girlfriend still in my arms, I kicked the door open and went to the living room and set the two down while Tricky mutters "poor door".

BF: Alright thanks Ha-Oh my god!

Hank: What?

GF: You're bleeding in some places!

Hank: I am? Ah I'm fine don't worry

Alice: Who's bleeding? Oh my God what happened to all of you? Especially you Hank!