Chapter 37: Visit

Bit of a short one today bois sorry. Oh yeah let us know where we made mistakes with spelling. It will help us a lot. Now on with the chapter!

Hank: It's been a while........Kid

The grave I stood infront of....belonged to him. It's made of a special polished stone instead of regular stone like the other graves. Everyone agreed he deserved it for his sacrifice because without him doing that, things would be much more difficult.

I looked at the writings that are on the grave and read then out loud.

Hank: Here lies Boyfriend 2003-2022. A good Kid but a great Man, sacrificed his life for the sake of the world, you will always be in our hearts, may you rest in piece alongside your father.

I promise you kid, I will also find the one that murdered your father.

Hank: It's good to see you Kid sorry I haven't been visiting lately, had a few things happen....so how has death been for you?

..............

Hank: Yeah it ain't good but I'm sure you will get used to it just like me, [Lightly laughs] jokes aside it is good to visit you. If you're wondering about everyone they're good and doing well. Even myself with the replaced parts

Hank: About Girlfriend, our relationship is good. I have been taking care of her and she has been doing the same to me. For most of my life I have been nothing but a self taught killer who never cared about the lives of others, well after I was a wandering soul. I'm sure you remember me revealing all of that to you on my second visit.

Hank: I killed.....and killed.....and killed until there was nothing left for me to kill. Then I came to this world and met you, the one to change me and show me the value of life and why I don't need to be who I was in the past. You did the impossible

Hank: You taught me that I can have a normal life away from all of the Bloodshed and destruction even when I enjoyed all of it....I didn't want to yet I was grateful. I don't know how but I got used to you and the others telling me not to kill everyone I see.

Hank: Some people won't like that idea...to change themselves. But they have to learn how and when to accept change just like I have done when you showed me. Even after your death Girlfriend carried that ideal with her and helped me keep the true me locked away to never return.....

Hank: But......some things can't stay the same can they? Sometimes going back is beneficial and that's why I can't keep going like this. The old me is calling out for blood and the slaughter of those that stand in my way. With these new entities breaching into your world I have to pick up my sword and fight.

I close my eyes and thought to myself...what happened to the Higher Powers? The last time I had heard from them was when they forcefully made me vulnerable to the corruption. I have a bad feeling that they have something planned for the future.

Hank: Oh yeah forgot to mention my new sword broke when fighting these things so Doc made a new one for me which is much better than the last. He said hello to you

I unsheathed my new sword and swing it around to show Boyfriend...if he is even watching.

Hank: It's called the Murasama and it can cut through almost anything, neat isn't it? Perfect for killing those things. I'm going to fight them and make sure they don't threaten anyone ever again. I'm not a hero but I'm sure as hell ain't the villain.

I put my sword away carefully and check the time to see that it was already 5PM meaning that the cemetery is going to close soon so I will have to leave now.

Hank: Well it was nice to talk to you Kid but I've got to go now.

I turn around and took one step away but stopped when I heard a voice.