Chapter 29: Goodbye.....

This is a 3000 word chapter so we hope we get a lot of comments.

Hank: What the hell?! Why?!

Higher Powers: Well it makes things interesting does it not? Oh and just a reminder, we won't revive you if you die from this. We will make sure Tricky doesn't as well. Let is see what you can do in this situation Hank J. Wimbleton

Hank: For fucks sak-[Drops to one knee] A-Agh dammit. Can't believe this shit actually hurts. So this will kill me instead of making me like one of them? Well it looks like we need to finish this quicker.

I look around me to see that I was surrounded again but this time it was even more corruptions. The others were preoccupied so it seems I will have to deal with this myself. I slowly get on my feet and activate madness mode.

Hank: That's it I had enough. I don't care if some of these people are my "friends". My hands are rated E for everyone! I watched Madara vs the Shinobi Alliance many times and I'm about to recreate it!

2:22 to 3:07

After I beated the hell out of those who opposed me, I looked at BF who still wanted the smoke so I thought why not?

Hank: Alright then. Let's Dance!

We run at each other and clash fists, creating a small shockwave. Due to my mental state from using Madness Mode, I immediately punched him in the face with my left fist. I start dominating the fight and make sure he doesn't fight back at all since I was slowly losing my mind from the Madness Mode.

I did hold back because he could die from my attacks.

Hank: You're finished!

I jump and swing my leg, kicking him in the face and knocking him to the ground. I stopped using Madness Mode before it drove me to kill him, Girlfriend was going to check on him but I stopped her from doing so by placing my hand on her shoulder.

Hank: Don't he can still attack you so stay back for now until the corruption is gone.

GF: So-Sorry I was just worried

Tricky: [Lands besides Hank] Hanky I know how to stop this!

Hank: The fuck? You're not joking right?

Tricky: Of course not! Why would I lie? Okay don't answer that one

Hank: Alright then, how do we stop this Clown?

All of a sudden the clown pulls out....a red halo.....

Hank: Where the hell did you get that from?

Tricky: Well ever wondered where I have been going lately?

Hank:...To the Auditor

Tricky: Bingo! You're correct my good friend! He was waiting for this moment, he created another halo by examining the one he has right now.....which he stole from Christoff. Honestly that's just sad

Hank: Okay then how did he actually make it?

Tricky: I have no fucking idea! Go ask him yourself! Now if you will excuse me! I have to become God again!