Chapter 59: Soul vs Soul

Alright, last chapter!

Expect this one to be lengthy!

Like almost 9000 words lengthy

__________________

Tricky: Ah shit

He throws him towards me and the clown crashes into me, we then got up and started to argue with each other.

Hank: Hey! The hell was that for?!

Tricky: Well you shouldn't have been there!

Hank: Don't you tell me what to do clown!

Tricky: I fucking do what I want!

Lord X: Children.....

We don't realise that the big furry king was charging something in his hand. It was a red energy source and it was swirling around his right hand, he takes aim and throws it at us.

Fortunately we noticed it.

Unfortunately, we noticed it late.

3rd POV

The red energy exploded upon contact and created a large red pillar that shot out to the sky.

Rasazy: [Gasp] Hank! Tricky!

It seemed like that attack would've put the two out of commission, owever two figures jumped out of the smoke after the explosion, one was Tricky without his mask and the other was Hank in Madness Mode.

They had taken a little bit of damage from the attack but they jumped from the smoke towards Lord X with their weapons ready.

Hank used his right hand's electric, telekinetic powers to lift a giant rock and throw it at Lord X. He sees this coming and holds out his hands, he grabs it and prevents it from crashing into him but that was just the distraction.

Step two of Hank's masterplan was himself and Tricky literally bursting through the rock and into Lord X.

Hank: Surprise Bitch!

Hank had slashed him across the chest while Tricky smashes him across the air, Lord X soared through the air and Hank was a bit angry.

Hank: Fuck, I thought that the slash across his chest would've done more, that was the weak point of all Sonics.

Tricky: We just need to hurt him more.

Hank: Yeah but don't forget to play it smart.

Tricky: Of course, I'm the smartest person here!

As soon as he says that, Lord X had extended his arm and grabbed Tricky before lifting him in the air and bringing him down to the ground.

Hank turns his attention to Lord X and quickly blocked the left hand of Lord X from punching him. It was also extended but Hank did well to defend himself.

Hank: You're not going to do the same thing to me!

He forced Lord X to retract both of his arms but he wasn't done as he curls up into a ball again and dashes towards Hank. He tries to block it and hold his ground by grabbing onto him and standing his ground.

However, all it did was cause him pain and Lord X was pushing him back slowly.

Hank: D-Damn it!

Hank was struggling but he delves deep into his madness mode, increasing his attributes slowly by breaching his ceiling by a small amount. He pushes him forward slightly and kicked him away, Lord X was still in his ball form and bounced off the ground and back towards Hank.