Chapter 65: Hypno's Kidnapping Experience

Selever: Rasazy? Where are you going?

Do not wail and do not weep
It is time for you to go to sleep
Little Rasazy, you were not clever
Now you will stay with me forever

Rasazy was now deep into the forest, and she was walking towards Hypno. He was going to grab her by the head, but then Selever blasts him back with some magic.

Selever: Get away from her!

Selever went to rush Hypno, but he made the mistake of not grabbing his sister and running away. Because Hypno revealed his Pendulum and placed it in Selever's line of sight, and he lost the mental battle already.

Hypno: You're mine now, and next shall be your Mother.
_________________

Sarvente: Let's see, on this day, I want to spend some time with Hank, and then I want to look for a new church member....maybe Taki if I can sort her out. Oh well, time for breakfast, Selever? Can you go and call your sister inside?

.........

Sarvente: Selever? Are you there?

Selever wasn't there and Sarvente stopped what she was doing, she went to look for her son and daughter. Neither of them were in the church, so she was going to look outside, but the doors to her church were already open.

She grew a stern look on her face, and prepared some magic before approaching the doors. She slowly walked over and pulled the door open, and saw no one at first until she saw Rasazy standing there with her back turned.

Sarvente: Rasazy? Are you okay? Where is your brother?

Sarvente didn't receive a response from her daughter, so she walks over and placed her hand on Rasazy's shoulder. She turns her around and gasped, taking a few steps back when she looked at Rasazy's swirly eyes.

Sarvente: R-Rasazy what happened?!

Hypno: Don't worry about her, she is fine.....and you will be as well

Sarvente looked behind and saw Hypno with his pendulum ready to enslave her. And it was working, she clutched her head and felt off balance trying to fight it, but she was losing the battle.

Hypno: Don't fight it, your daughter hasn't shown fight, and you shouldn't as well

Sarvente: N-No...you...w-will not take my mind!

Sarvente managed to channel the willpower to fight back and she used her magic to blast Hypno back. But even though she freed herself, she was still feeling drowsy, and knew that she had to flee.

She can't save her daughter now, but she will save her another time, she has to tell Hank and she believes that he will sort out everything.

Sarvente: N-Need to......find...H-Hank

Sarvente couldn't fly away, so she tried to run, but in a way that her legs wouldn't collapse on her. But that would be the last moment for Sarvente, as she felt something connect with the back of her head, knocking her unconscious.

Damian: There, now you owe me

Standing over Sarvente, was the missing brother of BF's family, Damian.

He had a metal pipe in his hand, and a smirk on his face. Hypno was up by then and walked over, storing his Pendulum away.

Damian: It seemed you were having trouble over there, I'm surprised Hypno

Hypno: I didn't expect her to show resistance

Damian: Yeah, but I don't think she fared well against a Metal Pipe