Chapter 48: The Real Hank

Last time on "I'm in Hank Wimbleton".

He roars and tries to attack me but at this point I was much quicker and so I stabbed him right through the chest with the Murasama before he could do anything.

-----------------

Xenophanes: W-What?!

Xenophanes gave me a look of shock once he realised that I drove my Blade  into his chest. I just simply smirked at him while my left eye glowed right. I held the handle of Murasama tightly and began to move it upwards, slowly severing his flesh.

He realised what I was doing and started to panic and plead for mercy.

Xenophanes: H-Hank listen to me! Stop this right now!

Hank: Yeah as if I'm going to stop now. Enjoy your stay in hell because it's a one way trip with no return.

I continue to push upwards and finally reached his face. At this point most of his boy was split but he was still conscious. However we both know he was slowly losing his life drastically. I removed my sword and kicked Xenophanes to the ground before wiping his blood from my sword.

Hank: I could've split your body completely but I decided against it. I think you look better with your body barely intact. [Laughs] Goodbye

Xenophanes: L-Lord X...will make y-you pay!

Hank: Now is not the time to be making jokes

Xenophanes: W-Watch you back Hank....soon Lord X will co-come for you and then he will w-win

Hank: Shut up already

I take my handcannon out and popped 5 bullets into his skull, killing Xenophanes off for good.

Hank: Two down, three left

I put my handcannon away and saw that the red glitchy sky was gone and that the dark night of the sky was back. A portal opens up in the air which shoots out Sanford, Deimos, Christoff and the clown. They all land on their feet except for Deimos who fell head first onto the ground.

Deimos: Ow fuck! Wait? We're back! Yes! Finally!

Tricky: Oh shit he's dead [Kicks Xenophanes Body]

Christoff: Tricky stop, you're disrespecting the dead

Tricky: Are.....Are you really saying I should stop kicking the dead body of a fucking furry?

Christoff:.....You know what I change my mind.

He joins in and kicks Xenophanes's dead body as Tricky continues doing the same.

Sanford: Well done Hank, never doubted you one moment. But why does he look different?

Hank: So you remember how he was changing his appearance before he warped all of you away?

Sanford: Yeah?

Hank: Well that was his final form, he called himself Xenophanes but he was still the same person. He was definitely much stronger, butnwas he a major threat to me? Hell no

Sanford: Wow, well I still expected you kick his ass but Jesus you really fucked him off.

Deimos: So what happens now?

Hank: I don't know but I'm taking a nap

I fall down unconscious but can you really blame me? I just had back to back fights with Exetior and then his much stronger Xenophanes form. I had many injuries but I didn't focus on that, instead I kept my eyes on Xenophanes.