Chapter 12: Crazy Fan Girl

A week later from last time, the three of us went to that music concert in a pack. The clown didn't come with us which made me sign in relief knowing I don't have to deal with his bullshit.

I follow the BF and GF to the front of the concert where this band was playing, Girlfriend was the one who bought the VIP tickets for us which was a good thing. I hope this thing is actually enjoyable.

After a few songs played, BF and GF were amazed on how great it was me in the other hand....

Hank: Ehh it was alright

Then the lead singer looked towards us and seemed to recognise the kid, he tells him to come up but he wasn't sure so Girlfriend made him go up and even dragged me up on stage as well.

Wait what?!

Hank: Why the fuck am I on here?

GF: Because I'm sure this will be fine for you

Hank: T_T

CJ: Hey there I'm CJ! I've heard about you! You beat Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest in a rap battle right?

BF: A-Actually I didn't get to finish against DD

CJ: Oh I see but that's still cool! Oh you must be their daughter Girlfriend! And you are.....who are you?

GF: Oh this is Hank J. Wimbleton, a good friend of ours

CJ: Oh well it's good to see you Hank! Hey BF! Up for a friendly competition?

BF: Am I? Of course I am!

Me and Girlfriend go to stand on the side and watch the two rap battle. If you're wondering who I think will win it's obvious it will be the kid. From what I have seen from this CJ, he is alright but not on the kid's level.

CJ: Not bad! I'm definitely not upset that you outperformed me

GF: What do you think about that Hank?

Hank: Ehh it was alright

???: S-Sorry I'm late!

A girl with white hair and purple eyes comes running on stage, she had this face of worry as if she did something wrong and didn't mean it.

CJ: Oh don't worry it's fine Ruby, this is our best vocalist and my friend Ruby. You know what BF, you should have a turn against her!

Ruby: W-Wait CJ are you sure? I-I don't think I should....

CJ: Oh nonsense! You're amazing Ruby!

Hank: Yeah you can't be as bad as the clown

Ruby: Eep! Y-You sound intimidating!