Chapter 3: New World

Auditor: Hello Ha-

I waste no time and pull out my handcannon and shoot the Auditor, the bullet phases through him and hits something else as he frowns as me while Sanford and Deimos arrive.

Auditor: Really Hank? I thought you knew that won't work on me, I was going to have a nice chat with you before I ended you for good but It seems you are so eager to catch a case of DEATH!

Hank: Screw you, I'll make you catch these hands!

Sanford: Hank!

Deimos: There you are!

Tricky: Hank! Stop ignoring me!

Hank: Shut it clown!

Auditor: Oh I had enough already, goodbye Hank!

He activates this thing that said.....oh god is that a new Improbability Device?! We waited for something to happen but nothing did, we all looked to see that it was malfunctioning.

Auditor: What the? What the hell is wrong with it!

Deimos: Hey is that a bullet?

Hank: Oh wait that's mine

Auditor: HAAAAANK!

Hank: Shut up! I already have someone who screams my name like that I don't need another one!

The Improbability Device malfunctioned and caused the building to shake, it then created a portal that acted like a black hole. It began suck in me, Tricky and the Auditor before closing.

Hank: Ah Crapbaskets!

Tricky: HAAAAAAANK!

Auditor: NOOOOOOOO!

The portal closes leaving Deimos and Sanford in shock on the floor

Deimos:.......

Somewhere in......wait a minute...this isn't Nevada!

Hank: A-Ahh god damn it what the hell happened?

I opened my eyes and tried to remember what happened before I was out. Before I could do anymore thinking I was attacked by Tricky with his stop sign. Instinctively I blocked it with my sword and leaped to the side.

Hank: God damn I just can't be given one moment to myself can I?!

Tricky: Of course not! Your purpose is to suffer under my hand and then die! Over and over again!

Hank: I'd like to see you tr-huh?!

Tricky: What the?!

Both: You've changed!

We were both left in shock at what just happened, Tricky was still Tricky but he was different! His body has changed and judging from his reaction the sawn could be said about me. Tricky looked at a nearby window and saw his reflection.

 Tricky looked at a nearby window and saw his reflection