Chapter 1

Ps CJ looks like the girl on the cover.

CJ pov-

I was walking towards my home in silents. The night was chilly as I pulled my beanie closer to me. I just came from nerd school and was super tired. It was about 10:00 and most of the streets were empty. I saw some people pass by, but for the most part it was quiet. I walked passed an ally when a voice yelled into the quiet night.
"Hey you!" I stopped and turned around to see three guys standing not far from me. They all had different color hair and purple dragon jackets. "Hey, whats a pretty thing like you doing out so late?" the green hair asked with a grin," You know the kinds of danger that lurks in the night?"
I looked him straight in the eye and shot him an evil smile.
"Yeah I know, but I'm not scared. You want to know why? 'Cause if anyone of you touch me I'll knock you out cold." They all frowned.
"Who do you think your talking to?!" the red head yelled.
"Idiots." They pulled out their weapons (which was a bat, chain,and a bar) and took a step closer. I reached into my jacket that I was wearing and pulled out one of my throwing knives. I always have them on me just in case. Also since I can't carry around my daggers.
"Give up now. Your out numbered," the blond one said.
"I may be out numbered but your out skilled." I threw the knife at the blond leaving a deep cut in his cheek. He screamed in pain and touched his cheek.
"You bitch! Get her!" They ran towards me as I threw two more knives at them. Each cutting deep into the green and red's leg. I dashed off as I heard them yelling I'm going to pay for this. I kept running and running. The beanie I wore was struggling to stay on my head. I was about a minute away from my home when I heard a motorcycle engines roaring behind me. I turn back to see the same guys plus their friends. They were waving their fist in the air angrily. I knew I wouldn't make it to my house so I howled two high notes. As soon as I howled the note I ran as fast as I can. I looked back to see they were still behind me, but they're losing distance. Suddenly a sharp pain hit my head. No not now. I stopped and put a hand to my head. My inner wolf was trying to come out. In the back ground I heard the noise of the engines getting louder. I need to run but if I did the wolf will come out.
Great I'm a sitting duck. Where are you, Max?!
Max is my friend/wolf. I howled to him, but he's still not here. He usual comes when I howl. Suddenly my head cleared up. Too bad it was to late. A hand grabbed the back of my jacket and pulled me onto his motorcycle. The rider was the blond man. His check was covered with dried blood. I got a full look at him and gasped. He had a pistol and my guess is that the bullet is for me.

Did you like it? This is my second fan fiction story and I really hope you like it. I know it's short but hey if it's good writing it's good writing. plz tell me how I did ~Jocelyn