Chapter 14

Enjoy in the story...

CJ pov-

Is it official? Do I love Donnie?! I sit here in his arms feeling happy and safe as we talk all night.
"I should get going," Don said while looking at his watch," If I get home any later my brothers will get after me." I sit up and gather my bag.
"Tonight was fun," I mumbled feeling my cheeks heating up. Ugh! I hate feeling shy.
"It was," he said," D-d-do you want to hang out again?" I smiled.
"Are you gong to stutter again?" He looked down and blushed.
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," he said pouting a little. I felt bad and gave him a playful punch in the shoulder .
"I'm just teasing," I said while standing up. He gets up and blushes even harder.
"Yeah I know. I just..." He stares at me with loving eyes as I look back. Gosh I love him. Wait what?!
"W-w-well I should go get Max," I stuttered. He smiled as we walked to the stake park to find Mikey and Max having fun.
"You have the best dog ever!" Mikey yelled as Max pulled him around on his skate board.
"Mikey we have to go," Don said. Mikey pouted as he let go of the rope Max was pulling him with.
"Come on Mikey. You know Leo will get on our shel- butts if we don't get home."
"Can we come again?! Pleaseeeeeeeeee! Today was awesome!" Mikey fist pumped the air while Max sat next to him with a grin.

Can we? Max asked, I had a lot of fun today. I chuckled.

"We'll be here," I said. Mikey lets out a squeal of happiness and gives me a quick hug. He then hugs Max and runs off with his stake board.
"Why did you say yes?" Don asked," Now he's going to bug me all today tomorrow." I smiled.
"How can you say no to his pouting face," I said. I look up at Don to see his dorky, but cute smile.
"I better caught up with Mikey," he said while looking down at me. For a moment I get lost in his eyes as we stare at each other. It was like nothing else existed, but him. And without thinking I give him a kiss. A KISS!!!!!

Sorry it's so short but I hope the writing makes up for it. Do you like it? I hope you do because I ENJOYED making this chapter.