Chapter 11

Hope you like the story so far....

CJ pov-
"Remember not to talk to me through thought," I said for the fifth time.

I got it I got it. Geez chile out, Max said/thought.

I rolled my eyes.
"Knowing you you'll do it any way," I mumbled. We finally made it to the park. Sadly we were late. Like it's 7:40 late. As we got there we saw Donnie. He was talking to someone.

Mm that must be his brother, I thought to Max.

They kind of look a like, he thought back.

They do. either way you're going to love Donnie, I thought happily.

Donnie's pov-

We made it to the park at 7:40. I was really hoping she bailed or something so she wouldn't meet Mikey, but then again I wanted to see her.
"How do I know if I see her?" Mikey asked.
"Um she has brown curly hair and should be wearing a beanie," I said while scanning the park.
"Mmm is that her?" Mikey asked. I turned to see CJ walking towards us with a dog at her side. The dog had caramel and white fur.
"Yup that's her," I said happily as I looked at CJ," Now don't-" I couldn't finish because Mikey ran off to CJ and gave her a crushing huge. I sighed knowing it was going to be a long night. I walked over there causally, trying to seem a little cool. Sadly I failed.
"Hey donnie," CJ said with a grin," how was cool school?" I blushed.
"I think he failed," Mikey laughed. This might be a lone night...

Sorry it's so short i wanted the date to started off with CJ pov so I ended it early but don't worry. I'm working on the next chapter already ;)