Chapter 15

Hope you guys enjoy the story...

CJ pov-

What the hell was I thinking?! I quickly pull away from Don and practically ran towards my home. On my way I hear Max catching up to me.

What the heck?! Did you seriously just kiss Don?!
I frowned.

Maybe....

Maybe yes! He yelled. I sighed. I'm going to get the talk of my life. The thing is though... I don't really regret kissing him. What I regret is that I probably messed up a perfectly good friend ship.

Don's pov-

I stood there frozen in my place. Did CJ just... I felt her pull away and speed walk away. I just blinked in confusion. Did my crush just kiss me?!
"Oh my gosh," I whispered," She did!" My face lite up with a smile.
"My crush kissed me!" I yelled happily. But I wish I didn't do that.
"Don!" Mikey yelled with excitement," I can't believe what I just saw!" He was on his skate board and was now doing circles around me," Donnie's got a girlfriend, Donnie's got a girlfriend!" I frowned.
"Knock it off Mikey, she's not even my girl friend," I said as I walked out of the circle.
"Just admit it," Mikey said while rolling towards me," You like her. Don't worry I won't tell her." I sighed.
"Even if she does like me," I said sadly," she won't like the really turtle me." Mikey stopped dead in his tracks.
"Of coarse she'll still like you! Your Don! Now stop pouting and let's get home. I want to play video games while eating the left over fruits I have. Plus pizza!" He opened his hand to reveal three mangos and a couple of grapes.
I rolled my eyes as we ran back to the sewers. On the way there I prayed Leo wasn't there with Raph so they can get on me. Still I wasn't all that worried. Most of my thoughts were about CJ kissing me.

Sorry it's short. I'm trying to post more chapters to make up the small ones- Jocelyn