Chapter 4

Is this story good so far? Plz tell me in the comments and the picture above is Max...

CJ pov-

Max is going to kill me. I just couldn't help but ask him. Like I said before I don't like the whole mysteries hero thing. I walk slowly to my house thinking of every thing that just happened. After about 5 minutes of walking I was at my front door. My house was more or less an abounded two story building. I took the key from my pocket and opened the door. Waiting there for me was my friend/dog Max. He had bright blue eyes that went well with is caramel and white fur. He was like me in a way. We both had normal lives before the Kraang ruined them. For Max he lived on the streets and loved it. He was free to do whatever he wanted and run free. That was before, though, the Kraang took him from the streets and into a lab cage...

Are you ok? He thought to me.

"I'm fine," I said. I honestly don't like to talk to him through thoughts. I don't know why but I don't. Max doesn't mind since he knows English perfectly.

What happened this time?

"I was walking towards home when a group of idiots tried to talk to me," I said while walking over to the kitchen.

So you made a problem worst.

"I did not," I protest.

Sure.

"Oh shut up." I open the fridge to see our left over pizza box. I pull out the box, place it on our small table, and opened it.

"Did you eat my slice of pizza?" I asked," There was two pizzas in this box." He didn't answer.
"Max!"

Fine I ate it, but it's not my fault. I can't exactly make my own food with paws.

I rolled my eye as I pull an apple from the fridge.

"You could have had this instead," I said while waving the apple in his face.

You know I don't like apples he thought bitterly.

"What ever. I'm going to get ready for bed." I walk towards the stairs while eating the apple. By the time I got up stairs I'm already half way done with the apple (I eat kind of fast). I walk to my room and get clothes ready for a shower.

After getting ready for bed~

The whole time I got ready for bed I thought of that guy who saved me. I tried to get it out of my head because I know Max will 'hear' it, but it wouldn't leave my head. I finally finished getting ready and went to my room. My room wasn't all that special. It had a mattress, a mirror, and a couple of pillows and blankets. I laid down on my bed to joined by Max. He laid on his small little bed and stared at me. We share a room to watch each other's backs in case something happens at night. Yeah we're kind of paranoid about the Kraang coming to get us.

When were you planning on telling me about this mysteries date? he thought a bit angrily.

"Can this wait 'till morning?" I asked while pulling the blanket over my face.

No.

"Ugh. I was saved by some guy and he was going to walk away from me. You should know me by now that I hate mysteries heroes."

Yeah I know. Am I coming too?

"If it makes you feel better about my safety then sure. Besides you need to get out more." Max stays inside this building because he thinks the Kraang will take him from the streets again. I don't blame him but he need outside air.

I should get out more. What time is it?

"Um 7:30. It's right after school." In case you guys forgot I go to a nerd school called Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab. They built the school in New York a few years ago. Max thought I should go. I didn't want to but him being the oldest, somehow, I had to go (shrug).

Do you guys/gals like this story? Plz tell me what you think~ jocelyn.