Chapter 22

Enjoy the chapter...

CJs pov-

"Nice doggy," Mikey said trying to calm me down. I growled as they tried to step closer.
"Donnie what is that?" Leo asked.
"I.. don't know. I think it's a mutant," Don answered.
"Well whatever it is its going down now," Raph growled. He jumped towards me with Leo right by his side.I dodged their attack and clawed at their back. Mikey and Don followed, trying to hit me with their weapons. I easily dodged since I'm faster and quicker as a wolf. I clawed and bit them, filling my anger rise. I was so mad that I grabbed Mikey by the leg, swung him at Leo and made both of them fall of the building.
"Mikey!Leo!" Raph and Don yelled. Raph immediately jumped off trying to save his brothers. That leaves one turtle left. I turn around and pin Don to the ground. I glared at him and was about to attack him when I looked straight into his eyes. I stop growling and stare at him. What the?! Is it really Donnie? I know those eyes anywhere. Don stared back at me in confusion, probably wondering why I'm not attacking him.
"Donnie?" I whispered. His eyes widen.
"CJ?" he asked. I couldn't say any more because one of his brothers pushed me off of Donnie and into an air vent. The last thing I thought before blacking out is Don has some serious explaining to do.... And so do I.

Donnie's pov-

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the wolf say my name. I stared at the wolf to see CJ's eyes. My eyes widen. What the shell?! It really is CJ! I was about to say more when Leo shoved her off me and into an air vent.
"Are you ok?" Leo asked with a hand out. I blinked in confusion at what just happened. I took Leo's hand and stood up.
"Don are you ok?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah you look greener then usual," Raph added. It was like a smack to the face as I immediately turn around and ran to CJ.
"CJ! Oh my gosh!" I knelled down next to her as she turned back into a human.
"Wait you know that thing?" Leo asked. I ignored him as I gently pull back the hoodie she wore. And sure enough I saw CJ's face.
"OH its Donnie's girlfriend, CJ!" Mikey yelled. I turned around to shoot him a look, but I couldn't. Why? Because Leo and Raph were giving me the 'What that shell' look.
"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Leo yelled," You have a girlfriend?!"
"And the first person you tell is Mikey?" Raph added.
"Hey!" Mikey yelled.
"She's not my girlfriend," I said while facing them," She's a friend that's a girl.
"You have a friend?" Raph asked in disbelieve. I glared at him.
"Wait wait wait wait," Leo said," this girl knows you? If she knew you why did she attack you and Mikey, seeing as Mikey met her." I blushed.
"I didn't...exactly show her the real me. More like the human me." Raph slapped his forehead while shacking it.
"Out of all the girls you met it's a girl who can fight," Raph said.
"Look Don, you need to tell us the full story now," Leo said. I look back to CJ and shook my head.
"I promise to tell you later,but right now I need to help CJ."
"Ahh how cute," Mikey said. I rolled my eyes and gentle picked up CJ.
"So what you're bring her to the lair?" Raph said.
"Well I don't have a choice. I mean we are the ones who knocked her out."
"Hey, she started it," Raph shot back.
"Enough," Leo said," we're taking her home and when Don's done giving her a check up he'll tell us the story." I frowned, already thinking how I'm going to tell the story. As Leo turned away and started to head home I looked down at CJ. Even though she's a mutant she still looked beautiful. I just hope she feels the same about me...

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Plz tell me how I'm doing-Jocelyn