Chapter 12

Hey guys/gays I wanted to quickly say I'm sorry if the pictures don't show up in the story. For some reason I can't see them so(shrugged). Enjoy the story.

CJ pov-

I giggled silently as Donnie blushed at my comment.
"It's ok Donnie I think you passed with a B," I said. He looked up and mumbled a thanks.
"Any ways this is my brother Michelangelo," Don said.
"You can just call me Mikey!" He said excitedly," Who's your friend?"
"Oh him," I said while petting Max," this is my best friend Max." Max went up to them and started to sniff them. (It's a dog thing)
"What's with the bag?" Donnie asked. My eyes widen.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot!" I sat down and pulled out seed packets from my bag.
"Pick any thing you want from here," I said as they sat down.
"What is it?" Mikey asked curiosity.
"Just pick," I said. I picked the apple seeds, Donnie picked grape seeds, and Mikey pick mangos.
"Ok so I've been working on this forever and I wanted to share this with you." I dug three holes in the ground, placed the seeds in the hole, and covered it up. I then took out the formula and dripped a little drop where the seeds where. At first nothing happened, but then the plants started to grow.
"You were able to speed the process of plant growth?!" Don said clearly fascinated by the plants.
"Yup," I answered.
"That's so cool!" Mikey said.

CJ when it's done give me a mango, Max said.

Told you you'll talk to me.

Max just rolled his eyes.

The plants were fully grown as I plucked a mango and handed it to Max.
"You guys can eat them you know. Instead of staring at it." Mikey jumped up and grabbed as many mangos as he can get while Donnie inspected the plant.
"This is so fascinating," Don said," it would take me weeks to figure out how to do that." He took a grape and bite it with a smile.
"This fruit is-"
"Awesome!" Mikey yelled. I smiled as I began to eat my apple. That's when I saw something stick out of Don's pocket.
"Hey Don what's in your pocket?" I asked. He looked at me then blushed.
"It's nothing really," he said.
"Aww please show me. Come on Mikey help me." I sat next to Mikey and put on a puppy dog look. Mikey put on one and even Max joined.
"Pleasssssseeeeeee," we whined. He grinned.
"Ok ok fine, but it's not as good as your plant formula."

Donnie's pov-

I LOVE the plant formula CJ made. It's cool and amazing. I honestly thought she would think my robot was just a lame invention so I wasn't going to show her, but she looked so cute with that look. I slowly pull out the cube, place it on the ground, and pulled out the remote. I pressed the start up button and the robot came to life. The look on her face when it transformed was a look I did NOT except.

Hope you enjoyed the story so far.