Chapter 23

Enjoy the chapter. PS I have decided to skip the whole Donnie explains to the brothers part because its was kind of boring so yeah.....

CJ's dream A.K.A The Operation-

I was laying on a cold table strapped down like a dog. I looked around me to see something I never EVER wanted to see again. I was in the Kraangs lair. I started to panic. I was reliving The Operation. The most painful/scariest thing in the world and it takes a lot to scare me. I started to struggle against the thing that strapped me down. I knew what was coming and I didn't want to be here. I heard a voice whimper next to me as I saw Max. Tubes and needles were sticking out of him.
"Max!" I panicked. He looked at me, giving me calm eyes so I'd become calm. I formed fist as I kicked and squirmed.
"The one known as Carla is trying to get free," the stupid Kraang said to the others.
"Kraang has said to do it now," another robot said. My eyes widen with fear as the stuck a needle into my arm. My arm felt as if it was put in fire as I bit my lip to hold in a scream. Next to me Max was howling in pain. I wanted to go over to him and hold him. Tell him everything will be ok, even though I knew it wasn't. The Kraang continued on, typing into the computer.
"The one know as Carla is rejecting the formula. Adding more." I closed my eyes hoping this would just end when my eyes shot open. Thick needle was dug into my head has the formula sped through my body. My head hurt so bad it was like so one was ripping it apart. Finally I couldn't take it any more. I let out a long and painful scream...

CJ's pov-

My eyes shot open as I bolted straight up. My scream echoed around me as I try to get over my dream. I breathed in heavy breathes as I tried to calm myself down. It was just a dream CJ. Just a dream. I put my hand up to my head failing to calm myself down. My body was still shaking with fear as I looked around. What I saw didn't help me calm down. I was in a lab with badges wrapped around my arm. I froze. No, I thought. No no no!!! Not a lab! I suddenly heard foot steps coming towards me. I started to freak out. What do I do? I reached into my jet pocket to feel my dagger was still there. I pulled it out and pointed it at the door. I will not go down with out a fight. The door swung open to revel the same purple turtle I saw on the roof tops. He was worried, scared, and had a very panicked look on his face.
"CJ! Are you ok?! I heard screaming and.." he drifted off as he looked at my dagger and probably scared face. He put his hands up with a small smile.
"CJ, its me Donatello. The guy you saved you from the Purple Dragons. Listen to me I'm not going to hurt so please-" He didn't finish because in a flash I dropped the dagger, jumped off the table and wrapped my arms around him. I honestly didn't care if he was a giant turtle. All that matters is I'm scared and needs someone to help me. Even if it's a giant mutant turtle.

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter