Chapter 26

Enjoy the story...

CJs pov-

We were walking in the sewers laughing at a joke Donnie tried to tell. Again tried to tell. In my hand I was holding at least $20 worth of pizza gyoza. Yup Max didn't waste the as many as you want deal. While we were at Murakami place I told Max what had happen. I'm not going to lie Max did try to bite Don when I said Don and his brothers attack me. It took a little convincing to get Don on Maxs good side.As we were walking Max was bouncing around. Giving a dog $20 worth of pizza gyoza really puts them in a good mood.
"So you really think your brothers will like me?" I asked Don. He gave me a reassuring smile.
"Relax I already talked to them." We finally make it to the entrance when I was crushed in a hug.
"CJ! Your back!" Mikey yelled.
"Mikey... Can't.... Breathe!"Another turtle, I think it was Raph, came and pulled Mikey off of me.
"You dork. Your crushing her," Raph said while smacking him in the head. Mikey pouted,but his eyes widen when he looked at the bag of food.
"You have pizzas gyoza!!!! Give me, give me!" He reached for the bag but I slapped it away.
"These are for Max." Mikey pouted while I heard Don snicker behind me. I looked at Mikey and sighed.
"Ok but don't eat them all," I said while giving him the bag. It would be an understatement if I said he exploded with joy, as he ran to the kitchen with Max chasing after him. Raph shook his head at me.
"You should have just said no. Who knows how many he'll eat." I shrugged.
"I still can't say no to that face," I said. Raph gave me a disappointing look before turning around and walking towards the couch. I turn towards Don.
"I feel like Mikey's going to go crazy," I said. Don gave me a small smile.
"He'll be fine. Anyways let me show you around. It'll be at least 20 minutes before we start movie night." He grabbed my hand and pulled me threw the house. He stopped at a door that looked like a Japaneses slide door.
"This is the dojo," he said. He was about to open when some one opened it. There stood Leo and next to him was a .... giant rat? I mentally shrug it off though since I've seen worst mutants.
"Hey Leo and Master Splinter," Don said ," I want you to met CJ." They kind of just stared at us as a look of confusion crossed both me and Donnie's face.
"What?"
"I thought she was just a friend," Leo said.
"We are," I said, not knowing where this was going
"If that's true why are you holding hands?" I looked down and noticed Don was still holding my hand. Blushing me and Don pulled away.
"I was showing her around," Don more or less mumbled. A smile came to the rats face.
"Its is nice to meet you CJ. My name is Hamato Yoshi, but you may call me Master Splinter." He did a slight bow which made me smile.
"Well my real name is Carla Jeans," I said," but please call me CJ." I thought it was fair to tell him my real name since he told me his. He smiled. I felt Don stare at he before Leo started to talk.
"So are you staying for movie night?" he asked. I nodded.
"Well its about to start. We're just waiting for some people." With that he gave me a smile and walked on, joining Raph who was getting the place set up.
"Who's coming?" I asked while looking at Don. Don flushed a bit.
"April and Casey." I frowned. Don actually looked sad, yet he blushed.
"Well it was nice to met you Ms.Jean," Master Splinter said," Now if you would excuse me I shall go back to meditation." As he turn around he gave Don a quick wink and walked back in. I gave a confused look.
"Hey Don, why did he wink at you?" I asked. He looked at me with a small, nervous smile.
"It's nothing. Hey why didn't you tell me your name was Carla?"
I shrugged.
"I don't really like it."
"Why? Its a beautiful name that suits you." I blushed a little. Oh my gosh stop being girly!!
"Well we should help out with setting up movie night," I said trying to stop my blushing. He nodded as we walked over to the living room. While we walked over to the guys I thought about what Master Splinter did. Mmmm did Don talk to him about me....

Dons pov-

I'm really embarrass that Sensei winked at me and CJ saw it. You see I talked to him a lot about wanting to go see CJ, but we were always busy with the Kraang mission. He would always say love finds its ways but I don't even know if CJ likes me. As I sit on the couch with CJ by my side I heard Leo and Raph arguing over what movie we should watch.
"I'm just saying they'll like Avengers," Leo said. Raph glared.
"And I'm saying we should watch Saw." I shook my head.
"Why don't you let CJ pick?" I suggested. CJ gave me the 'don't drag me into this' look.
"That seems fair," Leo said. Raph mumbled a few words before looking at CJ.
"So which movie do you think?" Raph said. CJ bit her lip.
"Honestly I think watchin' X-men would be better, but that's just me." The guys looked at each other and shrugged.
"I can live with that," Raph said while going to he box of movies. I gave CJ a quick smile. I can tell she's going to get along with my brothers just fine.....

Hello my readers. So I'm trying to write/type more in my chapters because I thought they were getting to short so yeah. Hope you enjoyed!