Chapter 24

Enjoy the chapter. Ps the picture above is there 'cause I thought it was cute ...

Don's pov-
It seriously threw me off when CJ ran to hug me. I thought she would hate me or be scared of me. I even prepared myself for the hate look. As I look down at her I notice her body was shaking.
"What's wrong?" I asked softly. I've never seen her like this. She's usually tough and filled with joy. She buried her head closer to my chest.
"Nightmare," she whispered. I felt bad for her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Its ok. Its ok," I said to her soothingly. We stood like that until she started to calm down. She pushed away from me and looked up at me. Dried tears were on her cheek.
"I'm sorry you have to see me like this," she said while wiping off any tears. I gave her a warm smile.
"Its fine. If anything I should say sorry you have to see me like this." A small smirk grew on her face.
"And why do you say that?" she joked. My smile grew.
"Oh, just cause." We started to laugh when CJ put a hand on her head. She mumbled in ow.
"Here let me give you a check up," I said while guiding her to the table," You hit your head pretty hard." She jumped onto the table as I checked her head for any bruises. As I checked her head CJ was looking around my lab.
"Is this your lab?" she asked. I pulled away and sat down on a chair.
"Yup, my pride and joy." She chuckled which made my stomach flutter. She looked at me and smiled.
"You know technically you lied to me twice," she said," The night you saved me you said you looked throw up worthy. You lied. For that you owe me a sorry." I smirked.
"Is that so?" She nodded.
"I'm sorry I lied to you about my beauty." We started to laugh again. I smiled to myself as I thought about how I can act like myself around her.
"So," CJ said," we both kept a secret from each other. The question is who tells who first." I chuckled.
"I guess I'll go first."

CJ's pov-

As I listen to Don tell his story I started to feel a little nervous and scared. He talked about how his dad, Master Splinter, had his wife and daughter killed by the Shredder. I silently thought to myself, what if Don thinks I'm bad. I mean think about it. I was raised and taught by the Shredder for a whole year. To me that's nothing, but in Don's case his dad might hate me. So when he finished his story and it was my turn I carefully told him the story, trying to talk little about the Shredder.
"And then I broke out with Max and have been living in an abandoned house since then," I said finishing my story. Donnie seemed in aw.
"So the Kraang were able to link your mind to Max's? That's so cool!" he said excitedly. He,though, quickly hide his excitement, probably remembering even though it was cool it was also VERY painful.
"I'm sorry. I just think its... what I mean is-"
"Don its ok," I said while cutting him off," I mean it is kind of cool." Suddenly my stomach started to growl. I looked down at my stomach and blushed.
"My guess is that you're hungry," Don said. I smiled.
"You have guessed correctly. How long have I've been out for?" My stomach felt really empty.
"About a day."
"Um... that doesn't sound so bad, OH MY GOSH!" I yelled.
"What is it?" Don asked sounding a bit panic. I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Max is going to kill me!!!! He's probably going around this city like a mad dog looking for me!" I jumped off the table and ran towards the door.
"Wait!" Don yelled,"you need to rest. If you started running and working out your body your head is going to hurt badly." I looked at him desperately.
"Please Don. He's going to freak out if I don't find him." He looked at me and sighed.
"Ok, but I'm coming too. Just in case any thing happens." My smiled grew as I grab his hand and pull him out of the lab.
"I'll thank you later when we find him and get something to eat," I said. I didn't look at his home because all of my thoughts were on finding Max. And praying he doesn't freak out AS bad....

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Plz tell me how I did and can't wait to post the next chapter...