Chapter 28

Enjoy the chapter.

Donnie's pov-

As the movie finish I looked down at CJ who was laying peacefully on my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked up to see Leo getting up. April had fallen asleep near the end of the movie and Casey decided to take her home. Raph, Mikey, and Max were all passed out with drool on their faces. I look back at CJ and very, very, carefully got up. I moved her head so she was laying on the arm rest, grabbed a blanket I had gotten earlier, and placed it on her. A small smile grew on her face as she wrapped her self in the blanket. I smile and start picking up the trash we left. As I went to the kitchen to throw the trash away I heard Leo follow me into the kitchen. He pulled a chair and sat down staring at me. I threw the trash and gave him a confuse look.
"May I help you?" I asked. He smiled.
"Why yes you can. I'm having trouble debating if my brother's in love or not." I looked down.
"By any chance can this wait until morning?" I asked. He shrugged.
"If you don't want to talk about it it's fine by me. I just think its really cute." I rolled my eyes.
"You act like you haven't seen April and Casey together," I said while walking towards my room.
"I have," he said while also going towards his room," but it means a lot that my brother likes someone who likes him back." I froze with my hand on the door knob.
"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. He gave me a 'really' look as he walked into his room.
"I mean CJ likes you. I know this because of how she acts around you." With that he shut the door behind him leaving me standing there dumb folded. Does CJ really like me or is Leo wrong? Does CJ just like me as a friend or... I mean she did kiss me, but that could have mean anything. I sighed to myself as I walked into my room and fell asleep without a dream.....

CJ pov-

I was having a dreamless sleep when I heard giggling. Honk!!!
"Agh!" I screamed while jumping up and off the couch. Laughter yet ringing filled my ear as I fumbled with the blanket. When I got it off of me I glared. Standing in front of me was Raph, Mikey, and Max. Let me say that again. Max!
"I should have recorded that," Raph chuckled while Mikey was on the floor with tears with an air horn in his hand. I growled and turned towards Max.
"Thanks for the support," I said sourly. Max was laughing even though he knew I'll kick his butt for this. I got up and was about to chase them when I felt a land on my shoulder.
"Guys stop messing with CJ," Don said behind me,"We talked about this." The guys put on a frown.
"Geez Don it was just a joke," Raph said while walking past us. I looked back at Mikey who had an innocent look on his face.
"Mikey if I were you I would follow Raph," I said," You and Max are on my bad side." Mikey quickly dashed off with Max at his side, though I still heard some snickering coming from them. I turned towards Don with a small smile.
"Um... thanks for helping me," I said. His cheeks turned a little bit red.
"So," I said with a yawn," why on Earth are you guys up so early on a Saturday morning?"
"Well its only 7 so its not that early." I raised in eyebrow.
"But to answer your question we do training almost every morning." I nodded my head.
"Not to be mean but only half of what you told me went through my head. I not a morning person, especially on weekends." He started to laugh.
"You get use to it," he said." Do.. you want to join use. It might wake you up a bit." I yawned.
"Sure. I mean I don't really have anything else to do." I followed Donnie into the dojo and saw every one was sitting silently in front of Master Splinter. He kind of gave me the chills since I haven't told him my full story yet. It also was weird because I wasn't wearing my beanie. I don't usually walk around showing off my wolf ears and tail. I sat by Leo and Donnie sat by me. Master Splinter raised an eyebrow at me.
"Are you joining us for today?" I nodded my head.
"If that's ok with you," I said. He smiled and nodded his head. He then looked back at his sons.
"Today we are doing a review over what you have learned. In order to do that you will go against each other and show me what you have learned and what you need help with. First up is Raphael and Leonardo." Every one got up as I followed not really knowing what to do. I followed Don and Mikey to the side while Raph and Leo were standing in the middle. Max came at my side while I gave him a small glare. He just gave me a sorry look and watched the two turtles in the middle.....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the support. But I promised myself I'll do long chapters just so I type a lot of details.