Chapter 7

Enjoying it? Plz tell me how I'm doing and enjoy the story. By the way I don't know if you can see the pics in chapters 1 and 2. I couldn't. Plz tell me if you can and enjoy.

Donnie's pov-

We talked all night and it was amazing. I never knew I could have so much in common with a person. We both love science, our favorite color is purple, we like to build, the list goes on. Even including knowing ninjutsu!
"Yeah," CJ said," I learned ninjutsu a while back. It comes in handy when you walk around in these cities." I smiled at her. She's just so amazing. I stared at her before quickly looking away. I don't want to be caught. I felt my eyes wonder to my wrist as I looked at my watch. My eyes suddenly widen ...
"Oh my gosh! It's 10:00! My brothers are going to kill me. I have to go." I get up and started to walk away when I look back at CJ.
"See you tomorrow?" I asked hoping she will say yes. She grinned.
"Same time same place." She waved back and started to walk off.

I got to my home hoping no one was awake. I was a turtle again with my clothes in my hand. All the lights were turned off as I slowly walked to my room. I so didn't want to be caught. I was almost to the stairs when suddenly the light turned and there stood my three brothers. They had their arms crossed as I looked down.
"Where have you been?" Leo asked.
"I was picking up... a chemical I need," I lied.
"Don don't lie to us," Raph said," It's 10:00 and more than half the stores are closed right now."
"Not all the stores are closed," I said.
"Aww come on, tell us," Mikey whined," you said you were late for something. What was it?"
"I was late to pick up the chemical at the store," I said quickly,"Well it's been a long night so good night!" I rushed to my room and quickly slammed the door. I could hear them talking about me, but I choose to just go to bed. As I crawled into bed I thought about CJ. Her eyes were so beautiful and filled with joy. I fall asleep thinking about her. Do I like her?

CJ-

I started to walk home with a smile on my face. I really like Donnie. He was cool and smart. He seemed like me in a way. I was about a block away from my house when I heard something behind me.
"Hey sis," a voice said. I should say someone. I turn to see my 'step sister' Karai. I narrowed my eyes at her.
"I am not your sis so leave me alone," I growled.
"Geez so mean. I'm still wondering why father wants you back."
"He wants me back cause I'm better then you," I said with a smirk. She frowned.
"He wants you back cause your a freak. A freak that'll help him take over this city."
"I'm not a freak." I can just feel my wolf coming out.
"Hey don't hurt the messenger," she said with her hands up," Father wants me to tell you that if you don't come back he'll find you and bring you himself."
"Tell him I love him too," I said while rolling my eyes. With that she turned into an alley and vanished. I suddenly let out a breathed not realizing I was holding it. I started to run to my house, taking the longer way because I didn't want her to follow me. I guess I should also take this time to tell you about my 'family' issue...

I lived a normal life before he came into it. I was smart, a great fighter, and had parents that loved me along with my little sister. I lost them in a fire that the Shredder cause. He told me I was lucky. He choose me to be by his side and took me in. I would spend half of my day with him and Karai learning ninjutsu and the other half with Kraang. They would teach me things and experiment on me. The only reason I kept going was because of Max. He help me get through things and finally we got out together. It was a totally of two years for Max and one year for me that we've spent with those horrible people/aliens. Every since then they left us alone. I guess daddy misses me all of a sudden.

Sorry it's so short. I just thought I shouldn't spend so much time on them going to bed. Do you like the twist though? :)