Chapter 29

Enjoy the chapter....

Donnie's pov-

The fight ended with Raph winning the fight. Leo didn't look mad, but I did see some anger.
"Donatello. Michelangelo. You are up," Sensei said. I felt nervous not because I'm going against Mikey but CJ was watching. I stood up with my back facing CJ and looked at Mikey who had a big grin on his face.
"Hamai!" I twirled my Bo staff and swung at his head. Mikey spun and blocked my Bo staff. I was about to land a kick on him when his eyes widen and pointed behind me.
"Donnie! Quick! CJ's choking!" My eyes widen in panic as I turn around to try and find a choking CJ. But I didn't find that. I found a CJ who was not choking. I suddenly felt my legs get pulled back as I fell to the ground. Mikey then pinned me to the ground. I heard giggling happen as I tried to get Mikey off of me.
"Hamai!" Sensei said. Mikey got off of me with a smile and did a little victory dance. I blushed when I heard CJ giggling a bit. I glared at Mikey.
"No far you cheated!" I shouted.
"I didn't cheat. I won far and square," Mikey said still smiling. Sensei raised his hand for us to be quiet.
"My son what Michelangelo has done is not consider cheating," he said looking at me," You should have stayed focused." I frowned.
"But," he said continuing," It show that you cares." He gave me a small wink before letting me and Mikey sit down. I sat next to CJ feeling my cheeks heat up.
"Thanks," CJ said while leaning over," for showing care." I looked up at her and smiled.
"N-no problem."

CJ pov-

I smiled at Don who was trying not to blush. I turned my head to see Master Splinter looking at me.
"Ms.Jean would you like to try?" he asked. I shrugged.
"Sure." I stood up and walked over to where the others fought.
"You may choose your opponent," he said.
"Um," I said. I pointed to Mikey then Don like inn mini miny mo. I landed on Raph as a smirk came to his face.
"What to go against the champion?" I rolled my eyes.
"Save it," I said. He got up and walked over to me. I pulled out my daggers, accidentally fall asleep with them, and faced Raph.
"Don't cry," he smirked. I narrowed my eyes.
"Hamai!" He yelled. Raph wasted no time. He launched at me while I swiftly moved to the side. I twirled and landed a kick on his side as he shook it off. He ran up to me and threw punches like crazy. I managed to dodge a few but got a hard punch to the noise. I backed up and faked a left punch. I swung my right fist and it landed right on his face. He glared and kicked me so hard I fall back. He was about to land on me to win the fight when I threw one of my daggers at him. It barely touched his face but he flinched. I spin in a circle, knocking him off his feet and launched myself on top of him. He struggled against my hold, but me being part wolf I was able to keep him there long enough.
"Hamai," Master Splinter said. I got off of Raph with a smirk on my face. I had to hold in a laugh because Raph face was funny. He had anger ALL over his face.
"I want a rematch!" He yelled while his brothers started to giggle.
"Hamai, Raphael. You will get a rematch later." Raph sent glares at me while I smiled.
"Don't cry Raphie," I said. He looked like he was going to explode.
"Don't call me that!" Master Splinter came him a stern look as Raph tried to hold in his anger. Sensei turned to me and looked calm.
"Ms.Jean may I ask where did you learn ninjutsu?" I froze for a bit. Can I tell him? I still didn't have full trust in him so.....
"I um went to class when I was 15," I said, technically not a lie. He nodded his head and turned towards his sons.
"I am very proud of your progress, my sons. Tomorrow we shall work on our speed." He nodded his head as dismissed us. Right before I got to the door Master Splinter called me.
"Ms.Jean, may I speak with you alone?" I gulped. I looked at Max who was right next to me and nodded his head. Sighing I walked over to him, hoping it's nothing bad.
"Yes Master Splinter?" I asked. He looked down at me with those same calm eyes.
"Do you want to continue your training with us?" He asked. I blink and then a huge grin came to my face.
"I'd love to!" I said a bit too excited. I gave him a small huge and saw him grin.
"Now go off and eat your breakfast. My sons are waiting." I smiled bigger and dashed off, not after getting my dagger I threw. As I walked into the kitchen I saw the guys. They were all laughing expect for Raph.
"I can't believe you got beat up by a girl," Mikey laughed. Raph growled.
"She got lucky."
"Sure," Donnie said. They noticed me and started to laugh again. I smiled.
"What's for breakfast?" I asked while Max came to my side.
"Mikey's making waffles," Leo said. Raph glared at me. I raised an eyebrow.
"What you want a rematch grumpy?" I asked.
"Yeah. Right now." I tapped my chin.

CJ don't get cocky, Max thought. I shrugged.

"Ok." Raph got up from his chair and jumped towards me when I just rolled to the side and went towards Mikey.
"You'll have a rematch after breakfast." I grabbed my food and sat down next to Donnie. Raph narrowed his eyes and walked off. I smiled.
"You did a good job," Donnie said as Mikey handed him his food.
"Thanks," I said," So what do you guys do after training?"
"Video games!" Mikey cheered.
"Meditating," Leo said.
"Work in my lab," Don said. I put a finger to my chin.
"You need help in your lab?" I asked. He smiled.
"Sure." I cheered on the inside, happy I could hang out with Don. Just like old times I thought....

Sorry for not updating. I had trouble with this chapter and school made it harder to write. Any ways hope you enjoyed.