Chapter 6

There's another chapter. Hope you like...

Donnie pov-

"Donnie," a sweet voice said. I groaned and rolled my head.
"Don!" Mikey yelled in my ear.
"Agh!" I screamed and shot straight up.
"Mikey," I groaned. I looked towards Mikey with a blur then I saw him clearly. My eyes went wide. He was a human. He had orange hair and freckles all over his face. He looked more like a kid then a teen. He had on an orange shirt and blue jeans.
"How do I look? We called Casey and he brought us clothes so we could go out. Why didn't you tell us about this?!" he squealed happily while pointing to the watch I finished making. I rubbed my eye.
"I couldn't show you cause I was asleep. What time is it any way?"
"Um..." Mikey looked down at the watch," I can't tell. The numbers are really tiny."
"Give me that," I said while taking the watch off him.
"Hey!" he yelled as his turtle form began to appear. I look down to see it was...
"7:47! You should have woke me up! Ugh, I'm late," I complained.
"Late for what?" Mikey asked. I spotted a pair of jeans, underwear, and a
purple shirt.
"Nothing! Now please get out," I said while shoving him out.
"But-"
"No! Get out," I said cutting him off. I shoved him out and slammed the door.
"How rude!" he called, but I didn't care. I put on the watch and changed into the clothes. I was out in a flash and on my way to the park. The whole time I was thinking how to introduce my self. And after I thought of how to introduce myself I instantly shot it down. When I made it I stopped a few feet away from a tree. Sitting by the tree was the girl I saved. She looked even more pretty in the moon light. I tilt my head as I heard sing. Specify her voice singing. Her voice is amazing...

CJ-

I got here at 7:27 with my phone and earplugs. Max didn't want to come because it turned out he did go outside. He ran all day and said to go on ahead. I sat by this tree and put on my music. I didn't know who my hero was so I just looked down and hoped he comes....

I look at my phone. It reads 7:50. I sighed. I'll just stay just in case. For now. The song Party in the USA was on and I love singing to this song.

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan.

Welcome to the land of fame excess. Am I gonna fit in.

Jumped in the cab here I am for the first time. Look to my right and see the Hollywood sign.

This is all so crazy. Every one seems so
famous.

My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kind of home sick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous.

That's when the taxi man turned on the radio and the Jay Z song was on
The Jay Z song....

I heard a small snap as I paused my music. I looked around me, trying to find who it was.
"Um hello," a nervous voice said. I looked up to the right to see a tall guy with messy, brown hair. He had beautiful reddish brown eyes and jeans and a purple shirt. He looked handsome to say the least
"Oh hey," I said while getting up. I carefully took my earphones out of my ears (No I don't have normal ears and wolf ears) and put them in my jet pocket.
"I'm C.J," I said. I stuck out my hand and he took it.
"I-I'm Donatello, but you can call me Donnie." I smiled.
"So," I said while letting go," Why are you late? Busy saving so other girl?" I joked.
"Um not exactly. You see I kind of fell asleep."
"Really?"
"Yeah sorry."
"It's fine." I sat down and patted the ground for him to sit. I started to notice how nervous he was.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine," he said while giving me a reassuring smile.
"Just making sure." I said as I stared at him,"You do look throw up worthy by the way. You look nice."
"Thanks," he said. Suddenly an awkward silence pass. It's not like you could actually say much though.
"Donnie," I said breaking the silence,"I don't want this to be awkward or just me talking so we should do this. You say something about your self then I say something about me."
"That sounds ok."
"Ok you go first."
"Mmm," he put a finger to his chin," I'm a scientist and an inventor." My eyes widen.
"Really? I'm also a scientist and an inventor." He looked at me up and down.
"Not to be mean, but you look more like a DJ or something."
I shrugged.
"I get that a lot." Which is true. At the school that's all I heard.
"Well I guess you technically said something about your so I'll go," Donnie said," I have three annoying brothers that act like alarm clocks." We started to laugh. This guy seems really cool... and cute.

Hey guys/gals. Hope you like this story so far. It's finally Summer!!! So expect more stories.