Chapter 2

Hope you like the story.

Donnie's pov -
I was laying on my bed facing up. I've been in my room for hours just staring at the ceiling. I found out about three days ago that April, the love of my life, got with Casey. My heart was shattered at the news. My brothers tried to help, but it was no good. As I continued to stare at the ceiling a knock came at from the door.
"It's open," I called. The door opened to show Leo. He had sympathy all over his face.
"Hey Don, how you feeling?"
"Like my heart was ripped out and stomped on," I answered lamely.
"Well dinner's ready if you want to come and eat."
"Thanks but I'm good." Leo looked at me with sad eyes. I think he wanted to tell me something but nothing came out. He turned and left while closing the door behind him. I sighed to myself as I got out of bed. I need to clear my head before I stay in here for another lonely night. I opened my door and walked towards the exit. When I made it to the surface I heard motorcycle engines roaring pass me. I jumped onto the building and looked down at the street. The people riding the motorcycles were no other than the Purple Dragons. What are they up to? I followed them from the rooftops until they stopped at an alley. One of the men, blonde hair, threw a girl into the alley and pulled out a gun. As for the rest of the gang,which was about five, they stood watch.
"No ones messes with the Purple Dragons and gets away with it!" he yelled.
"I wasn't messing with anything! You and your stupid gang were messing with me!" she yelled. The girl had a rich chocolate hair. She had on a blue jacket, a purple beanie, and to go with her skinny jeans was a black shirt. I quietly jumped down into the streets making sure to stay in the shadows.
"Give me a reason not to pull this trigger," He say while cocking the pistol. I saw her freeze for a minute. It's like she just zoned out. When she came back he raised the gun. And that's my cue.

C.J pov-

I zoned out as Max "talked" to me. When we were held at the Kraang's lair they did an operation on us. Our minds linked together. He can talked to me through thoughts and I can talk to him through thoughts. The catch is we can't be to far away. It's my luck that these idiots dropped me here where I can hear Max.

Where are you?! Ugh! You locked the door again! Max whined.

I'm sorry but stop complaining because I'm in a worst problem then you. I'm surrounded by stupid Purple Dragons.

Well your kind of on your own since you lock the door. Just remember if it's a fist fight you attack and leave. Don't stay to beat the shit out of them. Ok?

Yeah yeah.

My thought slowly fade away as I saw the man raise the gun. I was about to jumped to my left, to dodge the bullet, when the guy was pulled into the shadows. The guys watching the alley way look around. Fear was written all over their faces.
"What type of trick are you playing?" The green head asked. I stood up and did a nervous shrug. Soon the others joined the shadows. The sound of punching and moans filled the air. I backed up against the wall with fear inside of me, but a tough face on. If I'm going down I'm not going down with out a fight...

Hoped you enjoyed...