Chapter 27

Enjoy the story....

Don was telling me about the people who were coming for the movie night. Honestly I don't think I'll like the new people. Don said Aprils going through a phrase because something about her dad (what made me sad was that he seemed to blush a little when he talked about April) and Casey seemed annoying. At least that what Don makes them sound like. As we continued to talk I heard soft foot steps coming from the sewers. Me and Max growled, naturally since we are part wolf, and glared at the entrance.
"CJ, whats wrong?" Don asked.
"I hear someone coming," I said not looking at him.
"Its just Casey and April," Leo said.
"Oh." I looked at Max to calm down.
"We're here!" a voice said excitedly. I turn around to see a boy walk into the lair. He had lots of hockey sticks and as far as I can tell he's missing a few teeth. Next to him came a orange head girl with a yellow shirt and jeans.
"Hey," everyone said but me. I more or less looked backed at Max and started to pet him.
"Hows it going?" Leo asked. Casey shrugged.
"Its ok. Haven't been able to beat up some PD so its kind of boring.
"Yeah we know. It sucks," Raph mumbled.
"Pizzas done!" Mikey yelled from the kitchen happily. I looked up and smiled.
"Don I'm going to the kitchen," I said while getting up. As I got up I heard someone behind me whistle.
"Whos the wolf chick?" Casey asked. I turned around and glared at him as April next to him slapped him in the arm.
"Casey Jones," she said while Casey mumbled an ow.
"Guys this is CJ," Don said while standing up," and if you would excuse us we'll be in the kitchen." With that Don grabbed my hand and guided me to the kitchen. When we got there we saw Mikey dancing happily around the oven.
"Hey Mikey are you making another pizza?" I asked. He turned around and nodded with a huge grin.
"Yup, but this pizza is no ordinary pizza," he said in a movie thrill voice. I smiled while Don shook his head.
"This pizza is a super supreme pizza!" He started to add sooo many things to it. Fish, hot sauce, cheese, ice-cream....
"Mikey there is so many thinks wrong with that pizza," I said while looking at the pizza.
"Your right," Miley said," It's missing meat!" I rolled my eyes.
"Don I dare you to eat that when he's done," I said with a smile. Don have me the 'really' look.
"How about you do it and I watch because I don't really feel like throwing up tonight," Don said. Mikey pouted.
"I'm right here," he said while waving his hand," and my pizza is not that bad." I smiled.
"I'll try it just to show Donnie how not to be a wimp." I took a slice as Mikey took another piece.
"To super supreme pizza!" Mikey cheered. We took a bit and I felt like throwing up as I spit it out. Don was just laughing at me as I glared at him.
"At least I tried it," I said while Mikey smiled.
"You guys are weird. This pizza is the best!" Me and Don looked at each other.
"Sure Mikey we're the weird ones." I started to laugh. Tonight will be awesome....

Donnie's pov-

We brought the pizza into the living room and saw that they were already playing the movie. April and Casey were sitting on the floor, Raph had the beam bag, and Leo was sitting on the end of the couch with Max at his side.
"You guys couldn't wait for us?" I asked.
"You took to long," Raph said. CJ shook her head.
"How rude." We sat down on the couch as Mikey ran to the other bean bag with the pizza in his hand. As the movie went on I found myself not paying attention. I was looking at CJ most of the time. I was looking at her beautiful hair and fluffy wolf ears. She didn't notice me because she seemed really into the movie. Half way through I notices she was starting to draft off to sleep. I smiled to myself as I pretended to yawn. My arm wrapped around her shoulder as she looked up at me with a small smile. Then, suddenly she was leaning her head on my chest as if I was a pillow. I flinched a little but relaxed as I look down at the sleepily CJ. I laughed to myself at how cute she looks. That's when I realized I feel nothing for April anymore. Before I would have been sad to see Casey next to April but not anymore. All my feelings are now on the beautiful wolf girl.... 

Hello awesome readers. I just want to ask you guys if these chapters are long enough? I don't update as often and when I do the chapters are short so I thought if I update I should make them worth it. Plz tell me what you think~Jocelyn