Chapter 20

Enjoy the chapter. Ps Plzzzzzzzz tell me how I do on the fight scene. It took me FOREVER to write this so please tell me how I do and enjoy....

CJ pov-

I push Red to the ground, grab his leg and swung him towards his friends. I managed to hit all of them besides Leo. He took out his katana and tried to hit me. I moved to my left and kicked him to the side. I then jumped over him, landed behind him and punched him with lightening fast fist. I looked behind me to see Red jump into the air with a leg aiming for me. I duck down so he ended up hitting Leo then me. I then turned around and got ready for the other two. The purple mask, Donnie, came at me with a bo staff and the orange mask, Mikey, came at me with nunchuck. I ducked down under the bo staff and moved swiftly behind Mikey. I then turned and kicked his back. I stood back as they got on their feet.
"How are we losing to a girl?!" Red yelled.
"I don't know bros," Mikey said," but she is pretty good." Don just nodded.
"Don't defended her," Leo said.
"Yeah she's probably just a wimp hiding behind a hoodie," Red said glaring at me. I just smirked.
"Don't be such a sore loser," I said. He started to growl.
"Easy Raph, don't lose it," Leo said not taking his eyes off of me.
"Yeah Raph. Didn't your dad teach you not to hit a girl," I said clearly fanning the flames. It was as if steam came out of his head as he leaped towards me with anger. I will admit I'm not the perfect fighter as he managed to punch me with a sai in his hand. I tumbled back and pulled out my daggers. We ran towards each other and fought it out with our weapons, while the others were waiting for an opening. I dodged most of his attacks while getting a few on him. Soon I was battling all four. And I was LOSING! I threw my knives and dodge and punch, but I was out numbered. I was forced to the edge of the building, trying to find a way out.
"Its over," Leo said.
"So take off that hoodie or I'll do it myself," Raph growled. I looked back to see the fall and breathed in and out. What I'm about to do will probably kill me.... Probably.
"Its not over 'til the fat lady sings," I said.
"We don't want to hear Mikey sing," Donnie said.
"Hey!" Mikey yelled," don't be jealous because I have a voice of an angel." Everyone rolled their eyes.
"You don't," Raph said slowly walking towards me. They all joined as I was at the tip of the building. I looked back at them and then everything seemed to be weightless...

Don's pov-

I didn't feel right fighting this girl. She sounded exactly like CJ, but I couldn't tell for sure. During the fight I tried to look at her face, but obviously that didn't work out. So has we trap her at the edge my mind was racing. I was wondering if I should say her name. Problem with that is if I do my brothers will know about my secret, even if the girl isn't CJ. But all my thoughts stops when she FALLS off the building. My eyes widen as me and my brothers run to the edge to see what happened.....

Did I do good? Plz tell me in the comments and hoped you enjoyed this chapter