Chapter 31

Enjoy the chapter. Ps I think I forgot to describe how Shelby looks so Ill say it. She's blonde with blueish grey eyes and is kind of short. Also she is in the picture above...

CJ's pov-

I woke up the next morning a little more happier then usually. While I got ready I kept thinking about the text Donnie send me. He text me that the date will be at 7:00 and to met him at his place. When I got to the door I saw Max waiting there for me.

My guess your excited for the date he thought seeing how you can't get it out of your head. I grinned.

"Well then stop reading my thought. See you later." With that and pulling the beanie over my wolf ears, I said goodbye and left for school....

I walked into the building and headed straight for my room. Right as I was about to go in I heard a voice come from inside. Specifically Shelby's. I sighed. Why is she ALWAYS here? I was about to just walk in and ruin the conversation when I heard my name. I raised an eyebrow and quietly placed my ear on the closed door.
"How do you not know what she's doing today?!" Shelby asked annoyed.
"I mean I don't know!" Ben yelled," I don't make it a routine to text her every morning 'Hey CJ what are you doing today!' " Why are they talking about me, I thought. A loud sigh came from the room as I heard anger thuds walk towards the door.
"What ever. I'll ask her if I see her." I pulled back and quickly looked for a place to hide. I turn around and ran into the next room. I hide behind the open door until I heard Shelby's foot steps pass by. Slowly I came out of my hiding spot and headed for my room. Inside I could hear a loud sigh. Trying act like nothing happened I walked in with my best 'I didn't hear anything' face.
"I don't think you should tell her what you're doing today," Ben said out of the blue. I gave him a confused look.
"What do you-"
"CJ," he said with a smile,"Don't lie. You and I both know you where eases dropping." A small smile spread across my face.
"You know me so well, but how did you figure it out? I don't usually get here this early."
"The door is kind of see through," he said, gesturing towards the door.
"I forgot about that." Ben just shook his head.
"Please do me a fever and don't tell her anything."
"Why? I mean I wasn't going to tell her anyways but why? I thought you always wanted us to get along."
"Not this time. Shelby's been acting kind of....weird. She hated you ever since you were my partner, but now...She's always trying to hang out with you." I just nodded. She has come up to me a few times asking to hang out, but I always said no. I didn't know she wanted to hang out with me so badly she would ask Ben what I'm doing.
"She's always been weird. Still I wouldn't tell her for the world." Ben's face changed to relief.
"Now that that's out of the way let's get to work."
"What is on today's schedule?"
"Well today's Friday which means..." Oh no. My eyes widen in horror.
"It's mean lectures on the universe," I said slouching. Instead of the school day going by fast like I hoped, it's going to be really, really, really slow...

Don's pov-

It was Friday which meant no training. I was so relief because I wasn't in the mood to fight. I have less then a day to figure out what to do for my date with CJ. I was sitting in my lab trying to think of ideas. Maybe take her to a restaurant? I still have my watch that makes me look like a human. Or maybe... I frowned as my head became empty. Why can't I think of any thing?! I just wish an idea would- Got it! I got up from my chair and walked out of my lab, hoping to find one of my brothers. I need a second opinion on the idea I had. I looked around and saw Leo sitting on the couch. He was flipping through the channels as I walked up to him.
"Hey Leo," I said. 
"Hey Donnie," he said his eyes glued to the Tv.
"I um had an idea for my date and I wanted to ask you about it." Finally his eyes look at me with a small smile on his face.
"I forgot you're going on a date tonight. Well what's the idea?" I looked down and fumbled with my hands.
"Well my idea was to...take her on a picnic. The picnic would be at the park where we first officially met. I was going to play music that she likes and just look up at the stars. You know just talk and enjoy the sky." Suddenly I heard an "Awww!" come from behind me. I turned around to see Mikey and Raph standing behind me. I felt my face heat up as I realized they heard everything.
"Talk about falling for her bad. You sound like an upgraded version of Romeo and Juliet ." I frowned.
"Geez thanks Raph for the support. That totally boosted my confidences," I said sourly.
"Hey Don don't be embarrass," Raph said giving me a pat on the back," Look I'll be honest. It's really a good idea."
"Really? You don't think it's lame?"
"Shell no! It's so romantic!" Mikey said excitedly," It's just like all the love movies I watch! The perfect date with the perfect couple."
"You watch romance movies?" Raph asked raising an eyebrow.
"You'd be surprise how good they are."
"Back to the point," Leo said while I turned to face him," Donnie if you really know CJ you'll know what she'll like. If you think a picnic is what she'll like then go for it." I nodded understanding. I know CJ will love it but still. I had some doubts. I want this night to be perfect and not a complete mess. And who knows. Maybe I'll find out if she loves me back...

Hey Readers. Just want to say, again, sorry for lack of updates. Besides that I hope you guys/gals enjoyed the chapter...