Chapter 25

Enjoy the story...

Max's pov-

I was on the couch trying to calm myself down. The house looked like a hurricane had hit it because of me. I came home and kind of lost control. I looked ALL day for CJ. I looked in the park, streets, rooftops. I even had to deal with a few dog catchers just to find CJ. When I got home I thought the Kraang had took her,so I threw a fit. A long and crazy fit. I felt myself calm down a little when I heard my name be called. I shot up and stared at the door. I heard foot steps stop at the door. I jumped off the couch and sniffing the air. A click came from the door as it opened to show CJ. I was so happy that I ran to CJ and tackled her to the ground.

Where have you been??!!!!!! I looked for you all day! I thought they took you and-

"Max calm down. I'm fine," she said. I got off of her and glared.

I'm not fine! I had to deal with crazy people all day and and.... My thoughts drifted off as I looked at the person who just walked in.

"Max this is Donnie. You remember him, right?" CJ said. Don had a small smile on his face while sticking his hand out. I slowly went up to it and sniffed. He smells like the old human Donnie, so I licked his hand so he knew I approved.

"Max what the heck happened to our house?!" CJ asked. I looked down feeling my checks heat up.

I kind of threw a fit while you were gone. CJ rolled her eyes.

"Don I think you would be better waiting outside," she said," I need to talk to Max." I raised an eyebrow, but went with the flow as I sat on the couch. I didn't really listen to Don and CJ talk because I was trying to focus on she CJ. She was hiding something from me....

CJ's pov-

Don asked me if me and Max wanted to stay over for movie night (of coarse he did it nervously) and I said sure (also nervously). I turn back to Max who was laying down on the couch staring at me. I sighed and walked over to him

"I'm sorry I didn't come back, but I can explain," I said. I paused before saying," while we go to Don's house." Max eyes widen.

What?! You just go here and now you want to leave?!

"I didn't say me. I said we."

Like it matters he thought bitterly.

"Please Max its just a movie night," I begged.

What will the movie be? Romeo and Juliet. I glared at him. Then an idea popped into my head.

"What if we see our good friend Murikami?" I said smiling,"I'll ask him to make you some pizza gyoza." Max nose twitched.

How many? I smiled knowing I got him to say yes.

"As many as you want. Its on me." A smile grew on his face as he shot up.

Well what are you waiting for?! Get our things and lets go! He jumped off the couch and ran outside while I chuckled. I love that dog...

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter- Jocelyn