Chapter 30

Enjoy the chapter...

5 months later-

CJ's pov

Its been five months since I met the guys and its been really crazy. The things these guys fight over. Anyway I usually spend my time with Donnie in the lab. We usually come up with ideas and try to make them come true. It's been a real blast (literally), but right now...He's been ignoring me. I don't know what I did, but I hate it. He would stay in his room or lock himself in the lab, not bothering to say anything to me. I tried to talk to him, but it doesn't work. I sighed to myself while I sat in the tree in the dojo. Max was next to the tree, not wanting to be up here.

I can't believe he won't talk to you! Max thought angrily, If he doesn't I'm gonna-

Calm down Max. I don't need you to threaten someone for me. Besides if he doesn't like he doesn't like me. You have now idea how much it hurt to say that. But it's sadly true. There's not a law that say 'Donatello must like Carla Jean.'

Still Max thought bitterly. I sighed as I heard foot steps coming. I sat up and looked down. Standing there was Master Splinter looking up at me. I gave him a small smile.
"Hi," I said hoping he doesn't see how sad I am.
"Hello my child," he said. Master Splinter knows about my um 'daddy' problem. I felt bad when he told me about his wife and daughter and thought maybe I should tell him. It took a lot out of me to tell him and to my relief he was cool with it. Sadly I still don't have the guts to tell the others seeing that Leo was almost killed by the Shredder. I jumped down and landed carefully next to Max.
"How are you doing?" I asked. He smiled.
"I am good, though I doubt you feel the same way." I frowned knowing he noticed how sad I've been these past few days.
"I'm fine really," I said. He just shook his head.
"Your normal glow of happiness has faded." I put on my most convincing smile, which to him probably wasn't convincing.
"It's probably because I didn't find any PD to beat up." He just sighed.
"Even though I do not believe that reason I'll let you be." He walked off to his mediation room, but paused at the door.
"Due remember though, people do things for a reason." With that he walked into the room. I stood there confused.
"What do you think he means?" I asked Max. He looked up at me and blinked.

I think it's clear what he said. People do things for a reason. That even goes for turtles...

Donnie's pov-

I banged my head on the table, hating myself for being such a wimp. Just ask her out. How hard can that be?! I've been trying to think of ways to ask her out but I've been stopped by the idea of her rejecting me. Not to mention I've tried asking the others for help, which was kind of a waste of time. I sighed. I've got to ask her today. I got up from my chair and walked to the door. What if she says no? What will I do? I opened the door to my lab and frowned. I saw CJ walking to the kitchen with Max,looking very sad,which broke my heart. Just ask her. I took a deep breathe and walked over to the kitchen, the place seeing to be empty. My brothers were in their rooms which explains why it's quiet. I walked into the kitchen to see CJ sitting on the counter with a soda in her hand. She looked up at me and gave me a small wave.
"Hey," she said.
"Hey CJ," I said weakly. From the corner of my eyes I saw Max get up and walk out, probably not wanting to hear this. I gave CJ a small smile before talking.
"Um I wanted to talk to you about... a um question I had," I said feeling my knees wobble. She just looked at me.
"Well what's the question?"
"Um i-it's.... do you think reprogramming MetalHead would be a good thing ?" Stupid! Stupid! She put a finger to her chin.
"I guess it depends on what you program him with." She took a swing of her soda and jumped off the counter.
"Well I'm going back home. It's getting pretty late." She walked past me and went out the kitchen door.
"Wait!" I said running after her. She turned around as I looked at her beautiful eyes.
"That wasn't my real question," I said," I actually wanted to ask if... you would um like to you know go on a d-d-date?" I looked down avoiding her eyes. A moment of silence passed as I waited for her to answer. Finally she spoke.
"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" she asked. I looked back I her and nodded. She gave her cute smile.
"Donnie, I'd love to go on a date with you." I blinked in surprise.
"Really?"
"Yeah just tell me when and where." With that she gave me a small kiss on the cheek and walked off with Max joining her side. My face turned red as a smile spread across my face.
"Aw how cute! That's going on tape!" a voice yelled. I looked up to see my brothers giggling, with Mikey holding a camera. My face grew redder.
"Give me that camera!" I yelled, running towards them. Even though it was embarrassing to have it on tape it made me smile on the inside that I have proof CJ said yes....

I just want to say sorry for the lack of updates. School and life has been hard for me. But I'll push through and try to post more...