Chapter 21

Hope you enjoy the chapter. PS they picture above is CJ as a wolf.....

CJ pov-

When I was at the top of the building I had saw a few clothes lines and knew how to get out of my 'problem'. I fell off, grabbed the line, and cut the end with my dagger so I ended up swinging into the next building. With a loud crash through the window I rolled on the floor and moaned. Geez the movies make it look easier, I thought as I quickly get on my feet I take a quick look around. It looked liked a storage building. There were crates and boxes every where and you could barely see in here (I say you because being half wolf makes my eye vision way better then normal people). Mmm, I thought. I looked towards the back to see a small section of a window leading outside. I smiled to myself. Home free! Sadly I heard the others coming. I run to the side wall and hide behind the crates. I know the only way out is to get to that window so I get down and crawl to it. I can hear foot steps coming in as I got closer to the window. What made me cofused,though, was that I only hear 6 tiny,quiet foot steps. Shouldn't there be 8? I wanted to look back to see, but I was so close to the window. Finally for what seemed like forever, I got to the window. I open it as quietly has I can and crawl through it. I then jumped onto the rooftops, making sure to blend with the shadows, and ran like crazy. I didn't exactly know where I was going, but I needed to get away from here.
"GET BACK HERE!" I heard someone yell. I turn around to see a big blob of green with a red mask jump up and land on me.
"Get off!" I growled as we rolled around. We were near the edge of the building when we stopped rolling. And thanks to my 'luckily star'(see the quotes) I was the one who was pinned down.
"Get your fat butt off of me!" I growled at Raph. He looked down at me and glared at me.
"No." I matched his glare and struggled against his hold. To be honest, I'm pretty proud of my self. I've been able to keep my inner wolf in check this whole time and put up a reasonable good fight, but now....
"I'm warning you," I growled.
"Stop trying to scare me kid," Raph said," If anything you should be scared of me." All I can say is I warned him....

Black fur covered my body along with purple highlights. My hands and feet turned into paws with sharp claws. My teeth grew into fangs. I don't think I look scary, but to most normal people I'm, and I quote, "OM GOSH! Its a monster! (screaming)." As I finish transforming a small smile crosses my face. Why? Because the look on Red's face was priceless. For a split second he had a look of fear and shock which is different from his big and grouch face. He loosen his grip a little on my arms and legs as I became a full wolf. I slide my paws from under his grip and shoved him off and to a vent. I quickly get to my feet and bare my teeth with a growl. I can't real talk in my wolf form and even if I do it's more or less comes out as a whisper. I crouch down getting ready to attack. Raph gets up, shakes his head, and glared at me.
"Mutant or not I'll still kick your butt!" he yelled. We launched at each other full of rage. When I'm in wolf form I'm at the top of my anger, which is why I choose to fight with fist not paws. We met in the center and fought like crazy. Punching and cutting. Finally an opening came as I turned around and kicked Raph in the chest. He went flying towards the other building. The other turtles came from the storage building and helped Raph up. They all looked at me with wide eyes, but shook it off. Time for round two, I thought This time wolf style.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...