Chapter 10

Enjoy the chapter...

Donnie's pov-
"One more question because I have to go," I said. It was 7:26 and I still wasn't ready to go out.
"Ok," Mikey said," Let me think..." Suddenly his eyes light up.
"Can I come with you on your date?!" he asked. I blushed.
"It's not a date."
"But can I?" I thought it over.
"No."
"Whyyyyy????" He whined.
"Because if you come with me Leo will be mad at you and me."
"He won't find out. Pleasssseeeee." I sighed.
"Fine, but don't say anything about turtles," I said while walking to my cabinet. I made four watches in total, one for each turtle. I didn't give it to them yet,though, because I didn't know if they'll work as long as I want them to.
"Get ready," I said while handing him his clothes and watch," we have to leave."
"Ok!" He yelled while running out of the lab. I smacked my head. Why did I say yes?

CJ pov-

I was sitting in my chair impatiently. It's almost 7:30 and Ben is still not back from the testing lab. What felt like forever, which was probably a few minutes, Ben finally came back with a file in his hand.
"Well the lab tested it and said it's edible. For some reason though they couldn't get onions and star fruit to grow," Ben said while shrugging.
"Well," I said," let's Hunger games this. I planted blue berries and they're ready. We'll try them out at the same time."
I plucked a few berries and handed them to Benny. I grabbed some for my self and faced him.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yup. 3... 2...1!" Ben threw the berries in his mouth then I did. All I have for the taste is one word. Amazing. My mouth bursted with flavor.
"These berries are the bomb!" I yelled.
"I know! These taste better then normal berries," Ben said while grabbing more blue berries. I started to laugh.
"Stop stuffing your cheeks with blue berries," I laughed. I went over to the formula and split it into three test tubes. The formula liked like a hot pink with bubbles flying everywhere.
"Here," I said handing over a tube to Ben," this one is yours, this one is mine, and the third one is for the school." When you invent something you have to present it in front of school judges.
"Thanks,"Ben said while putting a cork on the tube. I did the same and shoved it into my packet alone with a few seed packs.
"Well I should... it's 7:39!" I yelled. I looked at the wall clock and freaked out.
"I have to go! I'm late to get to the park! Bye Benny see you on Monday!" I rushed out of the school and ran towards my home to get Max. Even though I'm in a rush I still do a little dance.
It's Friday!

Hope you liked the story so far.