Chapter 18

Enjoy the story...

CJ pov-

It's been a week since I've seen Don. I come by the park every night to see if he would come back. I sometimes cry thinking I made him stay away from me because of the kiss. What ever the reason is I don't like it. I miss Don and I hope he comes back. Max thinks it's unhealthily for me to come to the park very night for some guy, but I don't care. What I care about is what I see. Every night I came to the park I would look at the building and see four ninja like shadows jumping and sneaking from building to building. I didn't know what it was at first, but I'm pretty convinced it's the Foot looking for me. I talked to Max about it and I'm going to check it out to night....

Dons pov-

My heart aches at the thought of not hanging out with CJ. I haven't been able to see her because of all the problems going on. Leo told us that he found the Kraang's hide out and every night we would go out and spy on them. What made the mission stink even more is the fact that we would pass by the park every night. And every night I would see CJ sitting by our tree all lone. (Sigh) I wish I could hang out with her. A sudden smack came to my face as I shake my head to see Raph.
"What?" I whined.
"Quite day dreaming. If I'm force to watch dumb Kraang's move box all night so do you." I frowned.
"I'd rather be with CJ," I mumbled.
"What was that?" He asked.
"What?"
"What did you mumble," He more or less demanded. Oh I forgot to tell you guys Mikey annoyed Raph all week so he's extra mad.
"I didn't say anything," I said.
"Yes you did and I want to know now." I rolled my eyes.
"Why did I get stuck with you as my partner again?"
"Would you rather have Mikey?" I thought for a moment.
"Good point." As we watch the Kraang for what seemed like hours Leo finally called us back.
"Finally," Raph said while getting up," I thought we'd never leave."
"Yup," I said agreeing. As we meet up with Leo and Mikey we can tell from a distance something's wrong.
"Leo what's wrong?" I ask.
"Do you hear something bro?" Mikey ask. He gives us the shush look and we all freezes. Then in one quick motion he pulls out a ninja star and throws it at a vent. Suddenly a girl pops out, dress in all black, runs and jumps onto the next building.
"We got a runner!" Leo yells
"I got her," Raph says as we chase her down. But when we were chasing her something didn't feel right....

Hope you guys/gals enjoy the chapter. Yeah I know the chapters are short but *shrug*. A fast quick story has fast quick chapters.