Chapter 33

The Date!!!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter...

CJ's pov-

"Are we there yet?" I asked trying not to trip on cracks in the ground. Don said since it was a surprise I had to close my eyes and on the way to the place Donnie may or may not have caught me opening my eyes. Thanks to that Donnie had to cover my eyes himself.
"Um yes. It should be around the corner."
"This place seems kind of far," I said.
"Sorry we have to take the long way. It's just in case someone sees us." I shrugged.
"It's ok, but it would be nicer if I can see." I could tell he rolled his eyes.
"It's a surprise CJ. As in an unexpected." I rolled my eyes this time.
"Ok," I sighed," but if something scares me I'm going to blame you." He gave me a small laugh.
After a few more minutes of walking I started to hear the sound of music.
"Donnie, can I see now?" I asked, wanting to see where the music was coming from.
"Yes,but..." he said but zoned out.
"But what?"
"I don't know if you'll like it." I took his hand off my eyes and turned towards him, making sure not to see anything yet. As I looked at him his eyes said he had so much doubt.
"Donnie, I'll like it," I said trying to reassure him," Can I turn around now to see it?" He took a deep breath and nodded. I smiled at him then turned around. My mouth dropped as soon as I saw it.
We had walked to the center of the park and it looked gorgeous. The trees where decorated with little lights that were giving off a soft glow, making the pond dazzle even more in the full moonlight. Candles circled around the pond and led to a tree. Specifically the first tree where we met. It stood there with flowers of all kinds surrounding it. A blanket was in front of it with a small basket and a radio next to it, playing beautiful music that I love. My hands came to my mouth as I felt overwhelmed with joy.
"D-do you like it?" Donnie asked coming up to my right. I nodded.
"Its beautiful," I said in awe," Why didn't you think I'll like this?" I looked at him to see his cheeks heat up.
"I don't know. I thought it was too much." I turned around wrapped my arms around him in a big hug.
"I love it." With out  thinking I got on my toes and kissed him on the cheeks. I then twirled around and enjoyed the cite.

Don's pov

My cheeks burned a hot red as I saw CJ walking towards the picnic place. She just kissed me...Twice now! I smiled at the though when I realized I needed to catch up with CJ. I speed run towards her and didn't slow down until we were both at the picnic tree. We both sat down as my smile spread. Seeing CJ loving the view made me gain some confidents.
"You know Don, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," CJ said looking at me.
"Well I would do any thing for you...Dove." She blushed a bit at the nickname before smiling.
"Aww Don that's so sweet." Now my cheeks heated up as I felt her place a hand on mine .
"D-do y-you want to e-eat?" I stuttered. She laughed at bit before nodding. I opened the picnic basket with one hand, because I was still holding CJs, and took out some of the pizza gyoza I asked my friend Murakami to make. I was really glad he agreed to make these for me because I'm talented in the lab not the kitchen...

Pov CJ-

The date went perfectly. There was a lot of laughing, teasing, and just hanging out. The food tasted great and I smiled the whole time at him and the beautiful view. Now we where laying down on the grass looking up at the stars. He was laying with his head near mine while laying away from each other.
The night sky looked beautiful as we looked upon them. It wasn't until later on,though, that I notice Donnie mumbling to himself. I turned to him to see his face looking very nerves.
"Don are you ok?" I asked turning my head towards him. He looked away from me and started to fumble with his thumbs.
"N-n-no I'm fine," he lied. I gave him a look as I sat up.
"Donnie don't lie to me. You know I can tell when you're lying." He turned towards me and looked up at me.
"It's just.....Its nothing Dove."
"Awww come on Donnie. Please tell me." He frowned right as a slow song played. A smile spread across his face as he got up. He stood in front of me with a helping hand.
"How about this, you dance with me I'll tell you?" I chuckled.
"Two mutants who can not dance are about too," I laughed. To be honest I never was a good dance. I just sang to music, not dance to it. I took his hand as he helped me up I smiled. He was really sweet and nice. He didn't need to know how to dance to be perfect. He just needed to be him.....

Don's Pov-

Since neither of us were experts on dancing we just swayed side to side. My arms were wrapped around her waist while hers were around my neck. My head laid on hers as her head laid on my chest. This made me feel a little calmer and braver for what I was going to do next. As we danced I smiled as I heard CJ humming to the music. The voice of an angel. Finally the song came to the end, but we stayed there. Enjoying being in each other's arms. After a few moments I took a deep breath in and out.
"CJ can I ask you a question?"
"Sure. What is it?" Do not say a science question!!
"O-o-ok I was kind of wondering if.....YOUCOULDBEMYGIRLFRIENDBECAUSEYOUR'EREALLYSWEETANDKINDAND-"
"Donnie slow down," she said moving away a bit so she can look at me.
"Don I didn't understand you." I sighed,mad at my nervous, before closing my eyes and hoping I don't screw up.
"CJ....I love you. You are so beautiful and cute I still wonder how someone like me ever has even the slightest chance with you. You're sweet, kind but also tough, smart, and the best girl I could ever wish for. And I really doubt you'll say yes but I'll just come out and say it. Will you be my g-g-girlfriend?" After I said that I mentally prepared myself for what might happened next. What if she says no? What will I do? As a moment of silence pass I'm scared what happened when I suddenly felt something soft land on my lips. It was her lips! My eyes widen when I see her kiss me, but I didn't mind. Her lips felt soft and sweet as I close my eyes and melt into the kiss.

CJ pov-

As the kiss goes on we finally broke apart. I looked into his brown-red eyes and for a moment we were lost in each other's eyes as I smiled. All we've been through lead to us being here in each others arms and I wouldn't wish I could change one bit of it.
"I'd love to be your girlfriend," I answered. His smile was so wide as he showed off his tooth gape. He fist pumped the air and yelled," I love being a turtle!!!!!"

Third pov-
As CJ laughed at Don and they went back to kissing they didn't notice two certain people watching them from a near by building.
"I told you Carla would be here tonight," a girl with blonde hair said.
"Mmm I guess you were." The girl with black hair and highlights talked to her walkie talkie.
"We got eyes on the target," she said.
"Good. Do you need experiment 323's help?"
"No, I can do this without May's help." ......

I'm finished!....with book one. What thought I forgot about Karai. Nope. The second book shall be based on Leo's love story :). Any ways hope you readers like the story and heads up the new story shall be called the Fox Girl. So yeah peace;)