1-10

Chapter 1 Blood Jade Space, hoarding Supplies

  Twenty-four-year-old Hua Lianxin, Department of Literature Department of Kyoto University, is definitely a super rich second generation who combines beauty and talent.

The Lien Group is a leading listed company in the capital, and Lian Xin has lived a princess-like life as a child.

But on the day she graduated from college, the parents who created all this for her fell off the cliff in a car accident.

When she arrived at the scene, her parents, along with the car, were burnt so badly that she couldn't help crying.

As an only child, she looked at all this with a look of hesitation.

I don't know where the future is, and I don't know that there are countless difficulties waiting for her to solve.

It was at this moment that she found that her mother was tightly clasping it in the palm of her hand, and a blood-red jade ring was exuding a strange red glow.

Although the mother had been burned to a few bones, not only was the ring not destroyed by the fire, but the lustrous pattern looked even more dazzling and lustrous.

Being able to be held so tightly in the palm of her hand by her mother, she intuitively told Lian Xin that she must care about it.

This was a relic taken from her mother, and naturally no one stopped her from putting it away.

After finishing the funeral, throwing aside a group of vampire-like relatives, she carried the ashes of his parents and went to Yunshan where they met.

There, she made a quiet place for them as a burial place.

I didn't want to slip and fall down the hillside on the way down the mountain, and the blood accidentally stained the blood ruby ​​ring hanging around my neck, which then opened up the mysterious Lingtian space.

Lian Xin was terrified at the beginning, and it was hard to imagine that supernatural powers that only appeared in novels and sci-fi movies would come to him.

But as space can take things out of thin air, after collecting things, Lian Xin's curiosity is opened, and it becomes more and more out of control.

After that, a countdown appeared in the space, and behind the countdown was a line of striking red letters.

January 1, 2100, the end of the world!

Such bright red and eye-catching words, even if she wanted to ignore it, she couldn't.

Is the end of the world coming?

Lian Xin felt that this omen was baseless, and even thought that it was a prank in space, or that it was a dream, a dream that had not yet woken up.

But when the news media began to report on livestock diseases such as chicken fever and swine fever on a small scale, these seemingly unrelated omens shocked her.

Linked to that line of words, Lian Xin was afraid.

At that time, the end of the world was less than a year and a half away.

A year and a half, what can you do in a year and a half?

Thinking of the apocalyptic plot that appeared in movies and TV, Xin gritted her teeth and decided to take a gamble.

Regardless of whether this omen is true or not, stockpiling supplies is the most important thing right now.

Even if nothing happens in the future, she will be able to sell these supplies out of hand.

So she began to sell the company stock aggressively, selling all the inheritance left by her parents.

She is the legal and only heir, and no relatives can intervene. Even if they have the intention to entangle her, Lian Xin can easily escape with the help of space.

Finally, after half a year, companies worth billions were sold by her, and she finally got nearly three billion yuan in cash.

Yes, it's cash, because I don't know what will happen in the future, so she turned all three billion into cash and stored it in the space.

She didn't know how big the space was, but she knew how terrifying the three billion cash was there.

Fortunately, money is the least spent.

With the three billion cash as the foundation, Lianxin began to fly and store supplies.

If her home country is not enough for her to toss, she tossed abroad, tossed and tossed, and the domestic situation is not very optimistic.

All kinds of livestock began to spread the epidemic, and the international situation was not optimistic.

Before there was a large-scale outbreak, she stocked grains, vegetables and fruits, meat and seafood, clothes and furniture, automobiles and daily necessities, and gold, silver, jade, jewelry, and cosmetics

. She can think of anything that can be used for food, clothing, housing and transportation, even if it is a machine, she will not let it go.

Finally, when the three billion cash she spent was running out, the space's deposit bar also began to turn red, and it was urgent.

Riots began to occur one after another outside, and Lian Xin completely believed that the prophecy of the space was true.

Then the life that belongs to her also indicates that it is about to begin.

At this time, she only needs to find a place with beautiful scenery and seclusion, and then she can live the rest of her life in peace.

I never thought about fate but made a joke with her again -