671-680

671. Du Tao and His Little Brothers

  She took a total of fifty large bottles, which were 250 yuan, and 80 small bottles, which were 160 yuan, adding up to a total of 410 yuan.

When it was delivered to the destination, these people also brought their own things, and it was over in a short while.

In addition to a lot of cash, she also has a lot of colorful bills. Of course, there are also a lot of great unity.

"What you said to Lao Zhang before can be counted with us?"

Li wanted to know that they were referring to things that could not be sold and returned, so he nodded immediately: "Of course it counts, within five days I will I 'll come again."

After Li wanted to finish speaking, he rode his tricycle away. Before he went far, he noticed that someone was following her, her speed slowed down, and she stood there watching the hairy boys who gradually came out of the surroundings. , Counting, there are more than seven or eight, and they are all carrying things in their hands, with wooden sticks and bricks, it can be seen that they are prepared.

"Keep the money you just sold, and we'll let you live, otherwise..." He knocked the wooden stick in his hand against the wall.

Li Xiang crossed his arms and looked at those people provocatively: "If I don't stay, what can you do to me?"

"Then..., but don't blame the brothers for being rude to you, brothers, What are you still doing, come on!" In the end, after a quarter of an hour, seven or eight young people were holding their legs, holding their stomachs, and even holding their heads and huddled against the wall, screaming in pain.

"Auntie, please, don't fight, we beg for mercy, is it okay to beg for mercy?"

"What are you doing? Why are you robbing me?"

Aunt, you are a single woman and you sold so much money, and you asked us why we robbed you? You look so weak, what else could it be for?

As a result, who would have thought that with such great strength of your bitch, they are so unlucky today that they capsized in the gutter?

Immediately, he looked at Li Xiang with tears in his eyes: "I won't dare, I won't dare any more, we see you, can't we take a detour?"

Li Xiang lowered his head and thought for a while, before squatting in front of the young man at the head. : "Are you in the black market?"

"Why not in the black market? It's just a meal."

"No more robbery in the future. Today you meet a good guy like me. What are you going to do if you send them to the Public Security Bureau?"

Auntie, you can really joke, this is a black market, a black market, where speculation is rife, who would dare to send them to the Public Security Bureau, isn't that Qing waiting for death?

Are they really stupid?

Li Xiang snorted coldly: "Get up, stand over, I have something to ask you."

Li Xiang lifted Xiaoping's head directly from the ground, and the others saw that their boss was arrested, not immune to the guilt, and endured the pain. Climbing up from the ground, Li wanted to see that they were all standing in front of him, very satisfied.

"Let me ask you, do you usually just loot and re-sell things?"

"We've sold everything, but recently the black market is not very good, there is less food and less meat, and everyone has a fixed source of customers, and we have only just Not long after I joined in, I relied on people to buy more things. It hasn't opened for a few days. How many mouths are waiting at home to eat, I can't do anything about it, so I went,"

"Well, do you have any ? Empty house? You can rent it, find me a set, and use it as our base. Later, I will send everything I have there, and you will sell it for me. No matter what you sell, I will give you a dime of profit. , how?"

Xiao Pingtou was stunned for a moment, and then stared at her excitedly: "Is this true? A pound of grain gives us a profit of 1 cent?"

Li Xiang nodded, "I can talk about the pound. Things are a pound and a dime, and things that can be discussed are a dime, how about you, are you willing to follow me?"

Xiaopingtou agreed without even thinking about it. Just kidding, it is a fool to have money and not make money. A dime, what is the concept?

You can earn ten yuan if you sell one hundred pounds!

Also, who can take out canned food in glass bottles these days? They have been on the black market for more than half a year, and they have never seen a bottle of canned food in glass bottles. This girl is such a good fellow, she can take hundreds of bottles at once. Big client, big deal!

"What's your name?"

"My name is Du Tao, and they are all my brothers."

"Well, you can call me Lian Xin, just Lian Lian, the heart of love. Do you have an empty house in your hands?"

Several people shook their heads at the same time . , Li Xiang took out a piece of great unity from his pocket: "Here, here are ten dollars, you go find me an empty house, ask for a one hundred square meters, a bungalow, a courtyard house, I will come back in five days, When the time comes, go to the black market and wait for me."

Xiaoping looked at the great unity in his hand in surprise: "Comrade, you just gave me money like this? You are not afraid of me."

"If you really want to make money, you will definitely come. , If you are just greedy for petty cheap, I will support you with ten dollars. I don't have any doubts about hiring people. If I don't believe you, then there is no way to negotiate the next business. Okay, it's getting late, I You have to go home, stay where it is cool!"

When Li Xiang was pedaling on her tricycle and gradually disappeared into the night, the delinquent youths came back to their senses, and everyone stared at Du Tao's hand in unison. ten bucks in.

"Boss, this is a great unity, I have never seen such a large amount of money when I grow up, that girl can It's a big deal, I don't know what she does, and where did she get such a good thing,"