931-940

931.

 The next thing seemed to be to prove that the Ninth Princess was really for Shi Yun's sake, Xiaojun did not hesitate to undress in public, revealing the chaotic deep and terrifying scars on it.

Ling Wu could see at a glance that these scars did not occur once a year or once, but appeared repeatedly.

In other words, Xiaojun can grow up to be so big, and his back is bitter, and these scars have fully explained everything.

Shi Yun was also shocked by these scars, and looked at Xiaojun with complex eyes, "You...,"

"Brother, my mother really thought about you, so she didn't recognize you. I grew up with a lot of experience. Assassinations, big and small, can survive to this day, in addition to my father trying to save me, it is also because of my own experience. If you are taken back suddenly, you have not received rigorous training since you were young, and you are the eldest son, only I 'm afraid that time will come...,"

Xiaojun didn't say anything later, but Shi Yun had already understood it, and his gaze towards the Jiu Gongzhu family was much softer than before.

The emperor has lived in such a complex environment since he was a child, and he is not a tyrant himself. The reason why he has consolidated his position so quickly after ascending the throne is largely because he can employ people and is sincere enough to not treat his subjects like dogs. Who doesn't like such a wise emperor?

The ninth princess now puts her family affairs in front of him, the emperor of the enemy country, with a bit of sincerity, and he feels the same.

In the end, the emperor didn't go to mediate the relationship between the two families. It would be fine for them to settle this privately. The only thing he cares about now is the future of Ling and Qing countries.

The Ninth Princess can go to Lingguo, and it must be with some ideas of the old emperor of Qingguo, so the next words involve the secrets of the two countries, everyone except Ninth Princess, Shi Fengyang, Ling Wu, and Emperor Ling They all backed out.

In fact, there is no one else in the huge hall, only the three brothers and sisters.

After Shi Yun came out, he carefully looked at his younger siblings. He had to say that the genes were strong. The three of them looked very similar, especially him and Xiaojun, except for the slight difference in their temperament, the face looked like a family. The little princess is very beautiful. It combines the charm of the ninth princess and the coldness of Shi Fengyang. The model that comes out can be said to be better than blue.

If the beauty of the ninth princess lies in the enchanting beauty that penetrates into the bone marrow, then the little princess is a bright, lively, sunny and healthy beauty.

She has a very good character, she is generous and naturally unpretentious, and her behavior is too modest. When she sees Shi Yun, she really wants to get close, but she is afraid that he will resent her, so she sits on the edge and smiles friendly at him.

The same is true for Xiaojun, both of them seem to be afraid of being too enthusiastic, making Shi Yun uncomfortable, so they both sat on the side obediently and watched Shi Yun carefully and inquisitively.

This kind of cautiousness is exactly the same as that of the Ninth Princess Shi Fengyang when he looks at him. Does their family feel guilty about themselves, so they are so uneasy?

Although Shi Yun really wanted to ease the atmosphere, he didn't want to let people explore too much in front of everyone's eyes. He clearly wanted to interact with them, but he finally chose to suppress himself.

Until the ninth princess and the others came out of the imperial study, the couple personally sent them back to the palace. Without the presence of outsiders, Shi Yun had no previous consideration.

They did not leave in a hurry, Ling Wu avoided temporarily, Shi Yun looked at the ninth princess who were sitting in front of her, crying with joy. Although she tried her best to hide her emotions, she could see his nervousness and anxiety, Shi Fengyang, and the expectant Xiaojun Ye and The little princess, he finally let off his guard and said to them.

"I'm sorry, I made you worry. I was in the palace before, I was somewhat concerned, and I didn't mean to treat you slowly. You don't need to feel guilty or sorry for me. I like my current life very much. I recognize you, but I won't go back to you. Qingguo, if the emperor allows me, I will live there for a period of time every year, what do you think?"