231-240

Chapter 231 Pinus sylvestris 

The quilts for sleeping at night are all new from the space. The fluffy space quilts are more comfortable than the quilts of this era.

The mosquitoes in the mountains are as big as fingernails, and they are extremely ferocious. Fortunately, she has mosquito coils, and a plate of mosquito coils is enough for them to sleep all night.

Early the next morning, Mu Yan set off to chop down trees, and Li wanted to sleep until seven o'clock to start making breakfast. There was rice in the crock pot, and a little spring water was added to make a thick rice porridge.

A handful of wild gray cabbage was washed with water, the noodles were cooked, and after cooling, they were mixed with garlic juice, sesame oil, and chili oil, and the big steamed buns were taken out of the space, not to mention how delicious.

In the end, the water that passed through the water was not thrown away, and four eggs were boiled.

After she was full, she put out the fire, put it in the space and took it to find Mu Yan.

If not, when she found it, he had already cut down a hundred-year-old sycamore pine, which is a rare and good wood.

"Brother Yan, isn't it too wasteful for you to use this for doors and windows?"

Mu Yan also felt that it was a waste, and this wood is easy to be hated by people, so he considered whether to cut down an elm tree instead.

It just so happened that this girl also thought of it, and the two reached a consensus to use sycamore pine as furniture, and then cut down an elm tree to make doors and windows.

"Let's eat first, I'll cut these branches for you!"

Mu Yan stopped the chainsaw without thinking: "You can pull it down, and you can cut it. If you cut yourself, what can you do? There's no electricity, do you still have it?"

"Yes, give it to me, and I'll replace it for you."

When these chainsaws were bought, they were charged with solar energy, but because this place is deep in the mountains and old forests, it is not easy to bask in the sun. .

While Mu Yan was eating, Li Xiang peeled off the eggs by the way, and asked him where he learned this craft while discussing what kind of furniture the wood should be made of.

He can fool others, but Li Xiang can't fool them, because he can see his true level with just one touch.

"I've been a carpenter in one life, and I'm still a very advanced one, so for me, I can do it with ease."

As expected, "Then your hunting skills also have a background?"

Mu Yan laughed after hearing this: "That's natural. Hunters have done it too. No one is born to hunt. I also learned from the mission world. Thanks to you, my memories are gradually recovered. Although more than 30 levels were wasted, the price is worth it."

"What have you done?"

This stopped Mu Yan from asking: "Mr. teacher, robber, high-ranking official, peasant, beggar, landlord, basically all roles have been played, and the experience is also varied, only you can't think of it, without you I can't see it, and it's not easy to think about it."

Hearing that Mu Yan had even done beggars, Li Xiang's face was a little ugly: "This task role can't be chosen by myself, it's too pitiful," she couldn't imagine herself falling What would it be like to be a beggar.

After eating, the two of them cut off all the branches except the trunk of Zhangzi pine, and put them in the space without throwing them away. The twigs will be kept for burning firewood in the future.