831-840

831.

  Lotte Foundation?

This Lotte, who opened supermarkets abroad, is one of the top ten chaebols in Korea, so Liang Sitong is also a well-deserved famous lady?

Sure enough, the heir had to choose the right one. Li Sha nodded politely to her.

"Hello Miss Liang, I have heard of you for a long time. When I saw you today, you really have a good temperament. She is indeed a charming girl from the Lotte Group."

Liang Sitong's identity was recognized.

The two girls are about the same age. Liang Sitong is two or three years younger than Li Sha. She has just graduated from college and is also studying financial management. She is the youngest daughter of the family. Although she does not need to inherit, the family manages her very strictly. SHe also holds shares in the company. If he does not understand management, she will not be able to assist his husband's family in the future, and will easily be eliminated by society.

Therefore, such a noble girl has undergone rigorous training when she was a child, not to mention her appearance, but just because of her self-confidence and publicity, ordinary rich daughters can't pretend to be here in President sk. No wonder people have never put Li Sha in the past. Put it in your eyes.

If she hadn't seen Kim Taehyung and his wife come to the door to find this Li Sha in person yesterday, she would have no sense of crisis at all.

When I saw it today, this Li Sha seemed to be really different from the gold-worshiping women she saw on weekdays.

As a lover of luxury goods, Liang Sitong believes that Li Sha has no brand she can recognize from top to bottom.

In this case, either the brand is not famous enough and she despises it; or the brand is too good, it belongs to the nobles among the nobles, and people of her level cannot afford it.

In contrast, she is more willing to believe in the former. After all, she is a wealthy and noble woman, and this woman only got where she is today because of Oppa.

So she didn't think the clothes and accessories on her were expensive at all, especially when the future mother-in-law pulled her intimately and said that Li Sha gave them a set of clothes made by herself, the ridicule and helplessness in her eyes, Rao It was her, they all saw it clearly.

Then he subconsciously asked. "Sister Li Sha, what brand are the clothes, bags, shoes, and accessories on your body? Did you make them yourself?"

, jewelry and shoes?

Li Sha is not a fool, why can't she see the contempt in her heart, because she thinks these things of hers are not on the table, right?

She is too lazy to talk to them too much, how can she say?

Said that these bags, shoes, jewelry are absolute luxury collected from the doomsday luxury store?

People don't believe it, right? Besides, the clothes are close-fitting, you only need to wear comfortable and suitable clothes.

Other equipment, to put it bluntly, is an ornament, used to match the suit on her body, she really didn't mean to show off.

After all, today is to avoid embarrassing Jin Moyan, so she deliberately made a deal, and she rarely wears accessories on weekdays.

Today, I just want to make myself look cheap, but I have never thought about competing with them.

So in the end, facing Liang Sitong's question, she just nodded with a light smile.

"Yes, the clothes are made by myself, and the accessories and bags are all bought, but they are not very famous, so you may not know them."

Liang Sitong was surprised by Li Sha's honesty. Being accepted by her so calmly, even without changing her face and heartbeat, just because of this, she thought she was not simple. In contrast, those women who wanted to wear all the famous brands on their bodies were even more vulgar.

Three unfamiliar women are sitting together, and their clothes can bring them closer together, so when they talk, the father and son can't talk. Come, it is worth breaking.

Jin Moyan pushed the door open, and Liang Sitong stood up in surprise.

"Oppa, are you discharged from the army?"

Jin Moyan nodded politely and alienatedly to her.

"Hello, Miss Liang, I just came back a few days ago."

When Liang Sitong saw that Jin Moyan came to Li Sha very well, he placed his hand on her shoulder and asked softly.

"Are you hungry? I've already ordered the dishes, shall we all go?"

Liang Sitong's beautiful big eyes widened for a moment because of Jin Moyan's appearance, and then she turned back subconsciously, and sure enough, she caught Jin Mofan's appearance because of the appearance of her younger brother. , a scene with a gloomy face instantly.

Taking a closer look, it seemed that they had greeted each other since they came in. She didn't seem to notice any eye contact between Jin Mofan and Li Sha. At first she thought they were pretending, but now she looks unfamiliar. Jin Mofan was more familiar with Jin Moyan, and Li Sha, who even talked with a smile, felt like she understood something.

Then, by going to the bathroom, Liang Sitong, who was quick and quick, pulled Li Sha directly and asked.

"Sister Li Sha, are you dating Jin Mo Yan Oppa?"

Li Sha admires Liang Sitong's courage, she likes this kind of person who has something to say clearly, not a villain who is calculating behind his back, so he treats her Asked, but happily admitted.

"Well, we have been dating for five or six years. We studied in the United States together before, and then he enlisted in the army. He just came back."