516-520

Chapter 516 The mandarin duck spectrum 

Mu Yan explained again and left. Li Xiang helped the woman up after he left.

"Auntie,"

"Don't call your auntie or auntie, my surname is that, Nayuan, you can call me that grandma,"

Li Xiang couldn't hide her surprise: "That surname, you are still a descendant of aristocrats! Manchu?"

Woman Self-mockery hooked his lips: "What about the Manchus? What about the descendants of the nobles? It's all in the past, but the girl knows a lot. Many people first feel that this surname is strange, and it will never be as accurate as you. tell the origin of it."

Li Xiang smiled embarrassedly: "I think this house is unusual, and it is not surprising at all in combination with your surname."

"I am forty-two years old, your name is My grandma is not an exaggeration, you are welcome, if I live under the same roof in the future, I am afraid I will have to trouble your family to take care of me!"

"It's natural, don't worry about grandma, my mother and my grandfather are all very good. People, it's easy to get along with."

There are really only eggs and noodles in the egg noodles. At this time, the green and yellow are not connected, and there is no food. She wants to take some out of the space, but they haven't reached that level, so they simply use eggs and noodles. After the noodles, the grandmother's food is also very delicious and elegant. At first glance, the ancestors are a big family with strict family style and good etiquette.

"Little girl's cooking skills are good and delicious. To be honest, this is the most home-cooked meal that grandma has eaten since she came home for so long. Thank you!" 

After the meal, the elegant old lady wiped it with a handkerchief Wipe her mouth, although she dresses very rustically, she probably just came back from the countryside, and really hasn't had time to take care of herself and her family, so she looks similar to ordinary rural people, the only thing that makes people play is her temperament and training.

"Let's go, I'll show you around, and I'll take a look at how you plan to manage this house in the future."

"When your family comes, they will live in the east wing and west wing. The downside room in front used to live in the next one. , I'm thinking of feeding some chickens, the flower beds in the yard are all trimmed, and vegetables, you shouldn't dislike it, okay?"

Li Xiang pursed his lips and smiled: "Grandma is really approachable. I didn't expect you to come back from the country and miss your previous life. I thought,"

"I lived there for the most difficult ten years. Haven't eaten? Now that I'm back in the city, the days are good, but I can't find the passion I used to have, so I have to live a good life, enjoy life, and live my little life, so as to not waste my life My parents saved food from their mouths so I can live to this day."

Mentioning her parents, Na Yuan felt sad again: "Children, cherish your parents, in this world, anyone can betray you, only the one who truly loves you. Your parents will not. I know that there are also some irresponsible parents. After all, these people are a minority. After reading it inside and out, Mu Yan also came over.

Na Yuan is an aristocratic old lady whose appearance is not outstanding, but her temperament is absolutely online. Her brows and eyes are full of peace and softness. Although the years have left a lot of marks on her face, her own self-cultivation is only It will become more and more fragrant with time, and the devolved life has just passed, so that the first time they met, they became more close.