471-480

Chapter 471

"No, please, please, I'll look for your manager." The waiter took the person to the backyard without saying a word. After all, they were holding the few black cards since their opening. VIP, the above has already left a message. When encountering such a guest, you should meet all reasonable requirements.

Li Qing didn't wait long in the reception room when the president hurried over.

Li Qing raised his eyes and looked, um, still the original Chinese character face, a wise middle-aged man.

He didn't change, but the head of the bank looked at Li Qing with a confused look, thinking that he knows every black card user, why this one...

"Dare to ask the girl, is he holding his own ? Do you have the card?"

Li Qing put down the tea cup in his hand, looked up at him with a smile, and handed him the card in his hand.

"I've sold a first-grade pill with you before, and you did this card for me yourself, um, my surname is Li!"

A first-grade pill, another surname Li?

The line leader looked at Li Qing at least three times, up and down, back and forth, and then opened his eyes incredulously: "You, you are that fat," the

latter words seemed to be stepping on a painful foot, and he suddenly stopped. He shut his mouth, but Li Qing heard it anyway, and nodded calmly at him.

"Well, I was about 170 to 80 pounds a month ago. At that time, I was actually put on medicine to gain weight. No, after ten months of retreat, I will... return to nature."

President It's still difficult to accept such a big change in the gap. After all, Li Qing's image of the earth and fat circle was too profound a year ago. If she hadn't had a good medicine in her hand, really, even he might not be able to hold her back. It's good to be kicked out, fortunately, she showed the medicine first, otherwise how much would he lose?

Looking at the woman in front of her who was wearing the simplest black dress and black dress, without even a single accessory on her head or body, she was able to attract people's attention casually, with those big, agile eyes, and the color was excellent. The contours of her facial features, the proportions of her slender body, and the elegance and generosity revealed in her gestures, it is difficult for people not to pay attention to her.

"That's what I said, but why do I think that ordinary people don't have such perseverance? You are two people now and before. Are you really that Miss Li, not a fake?"

Li Qing laughed: "I am today I'm here to discuss cooperation with you, are you interested?"

"Cooperation? What kind of cooperation?" The president has been brooding about the super-first-grade medicinal herbs in her hands. After all, in the past ten months, he has Such people have never met.

So when Li Qing released the line like this, he almost subconsciously wanted to take the bait. That appearance greatly satisfied her vanity.

She smiled lightly and waved her hand casually. There were seven or eight porcelain jars in front of her. The largest one was one meter three high, and the smallest one was seventy or eighty centimeters high.

"This is the cooperation I want to discuss with you. I have already used small bottles to classify the medicinal herbs in these jars. The largest jars contain general medicinal herbs, and the quality of the medium jars is slightly lower. Okay, the ones in the smallest porcelain jars are of the best quality, come and see, are you interested in receiving my medicinal pills?"

These porcelain jars are actually filled with medicinal pills?

Pills in jars?

The manager's eyes almost fell to the ground, he took a deep breath, and took the lead in opening the so-called general medicine pill, which according to this girl, had the lowest quality and the most.

When you touch it, it is a small white porcelain bottle. On the stomach of the porcelain bottle, the three words "Shenggu Dan" are pasted with red paper. This medicine pill is mainly used to treat patients with serious injuries.

He took off the cork, put it between his nose and inhaled, a faint fragrance made him squinted comfortably, and poured it into the palm of his hand. The medicinal pill was the most common dark brown color. The photos are opaque, and it is indeed a general type of medicine pill, but he always feels that it is of much better quality than the so-called general type of medicine he has seen and received.

So he asked: "Girl, what level of pharmacist are you now?"

If the first-grade pills were refined by this girl's master, then this girl can change from one hundred and eighty pounds to the slender figure she is now. It's not impossible for the little beauty of her to be. After all, there are many types of medicinal herbs in this world, and even an experienced person like him may not be able to count them.

With such an immortal-level super pharmacist as her master, how could this girl's achievements be so poor?

However, just as he looked at Chao Liqing full of expectation, the latter said something with a confused expression.

"Level? I don't have a level!"

"You didn't go to take the level test held by the Alchemist Guild?"

Li Qing really didn't know that the pharmacist had to pass the test, so he immediately shook his head a little confusedly.

"I didn't participate, I taught myself, but what's wrong with my medicine pill?"

"No, girl, it's not that there is a problem with your medicine pill, but every alchemist must pass a strict examination to be qualified. Selling these medicinal pills is not only responsible for the patients, but also a way to increase the value. After all, the price of the pills extracted by the junior pharmacist and the senior pharmacist is very different."

Li Qing was a little confused. The solution asked him: "Then what about the five medicines I used before?"

"Girl, it's because the quality of your five medicines is really good.