681-690

681.

    In order to make her life less monotonous, she sold three bubbles of seafood and one bubble of wild mushrooms.

After one million merit points were credited, they were directly exchanged for advanced exercises.

When she turned on the advanced exercises, she found that there were only two. One was that the skin she had shed before could be used as her protective clothing, so that her skin would not dry up when she walked around the world.

Well, this is really needed, after all, no matter how she changes, it can't change the fact that she is a fish.

The second is that the fish has turned into a human. It looks simple, but it takes her nearly ten years of cultivation. When she succeeds in cultivation and becomes a human, it will take nearly twenty years for her to come to this life.

Time really doesn't count.

But if you don't change people, you won't be able to accumulate merit in this life. If you want to travel around the world and help more people, then it's very necessary to change people.

So Li Xiang neatly found a safe cave and started her volatile retreat.

In ten years, she shed her skin six times in total, and it was not until she left the customs that she perfectly transformed the fish tail into human legs.

But no matter how she cultivates, she will turn into a fish tail as soon as she enters the water, showing its original shape, which means that even if she is playing in the world, she must always pay attention to the weather changes and the people and things around her.

The skin that fell off seven times was made into four sets of white dresses by her exercises, which were elegant and beautiful.

Coupled with her definable, fairy-like face, she is a scourge wherever she goes.

Yi Rong Dan can be bought, but the fish body does not match, so it cannot be used. Nearly 20 years of practice have allowed her to develop a perfect body that is invulnerable to all poisons and has super resistance. It doesn't work at all, and she can't afford the expensive ones, so she simply puts her face like this, she wants to see if it can harm anyone who wants to die.

A month later, a mermaid who was nearly thirty-five years old, a certain child's shoes, incarnated Lixia and entered the mundane world.

Along the way, she went over mountains, and while traveling in the mountains and waters, she also fought a lot of wild boars, pheasants, hares, deer, wolves, hyenas, and she was lucky enough to run into a blind bear, and all of them entered her without exception. bubbles when the food is stored.

As a human being, in addition to her increased strength, the scales all over her body have gathered on her hair. As long as she uses her skills, any hair can be turned into a sharp blade that cuts iron like mud, and she is invincible to the wild boars without getting a drop of it. Blood is done.

She kept the copper coins in the Qiankun bag according to different appearances and stored them separately. After landing, she would pay attention to what the coins looked like.

Ai? Not to mention, this method is really good, because it allows her to find a bunch of useful coins.

Although a lot of the copper coins have been corroded, she can still see the original appearance clearly. She tried to buy steamed buns. Although people disliked it, they still accepted it.

That means that the money can be used here.

She was relieved.

In ancient times and in modern times, there were strict identity checks. To enter the city, you need a token to enter the city, and you also need a token to leave the city. Each city has a special person to check and pass the check.

Li Xia has no identity. Fortunately, in the human world, money can definitely make a ghost run the mill, plus she is so beautiful, walking on the street, men, women and children are staring at her, this kind of starry sky. It felt like it was the first time for her to experience it. She felt fresh at first, but later became a little impatient.

So in the end, I could only buy a hood and put it on to hide countless malicious eyes.

She went to the tooth shop, found the person there, took out a heavy gold ingot, and took three days to get her an identity document.

With this instrument, she can walk freely anywhere in the country.

There are all kinds of people in the tooth shop. Seeing that she is so rich, beautiful, and single, he followed her behind his back and tried to tie her up.

As a result, no one was tied to the point where she didn't say anything, and her family was copied by her backhand.

Of course, she didn't know the parents who beat them before the house raid. "Remember, whoever dares to betray me will not be beaten, but killed next time!"

In the face of threats, even if the loss is huge, in order to save their lives, The people in the tooth line swallowed this useless gas.

In the space above the big willow tree in the court yard in the Yamen, Li Xia nibbled on apples and counted a box of gold and silver jewelry and silver notes that came from Yaxing with Erlang's legs crossed.

The reason why I chose to stay in the yamen to watch the big drama every day is to see how the parents and officials here are, and then I will make the main dishes.

To understand how the people of a place are doing, you must first see what kind of person the parents and officials here are. After three days of observation, Li Xia expressed his disappointment.

This official is not only greedy, but also ruthless, a lustful old man.

The son is imitating things, and it is not a thing. When a father sees any woman, he will be included in the room, and he will have enough to let his old wife spar with him until he dies.

It's a good thing to be a son. I didn't plan to get married at all. When I saw a good-looking woman, I brought it to my home, and when I got tired of it, I sold it to the fireworks field.

There are nearly 20 people infected in the family, and this is not counting the girls who have been defiled.

So on a dark and windy night, after feeding the three people with chronic poison, she hung them naked on the city gate, and took the opportunity to raid his home, swept away all his family's finances, and Their relatives, the in-law's house, the mother-in-law's house, were all looted and looted.