161-170

Chapter 161 No princess life, but a queen heart (4)  

 The war ended with the appearance of Li Mantang.

But although her father was here, when she heard that her mother had given birth to a daughter again, the momentary loss made him stand there for a long time without a word, and he didn't know when the connected person left.

The red seal that her milk had prepared, but also because she gave birth to a daughter, and the aunt who delivered the delivery was disappointed, but they were all living in the neighborhood, and they did not mention it at this embarrassing time. It took only half an hour before and after leaving. Before leaving, I did not forget to sigh to the three sisters who were standing there.

Li Xiang knows how much meaning this sigh hides, because it is now 1980, and family planning has been implemented. It can be said that her mother's child should, in principle, be the last child allowed by the policy.

Although there are not many narrations of the original body, she has made it very clear how her mother has avoided family planning in these years.

Those days of hiding in the east and worrying about fear are definitely not something ordinary people can endure.

Besides, her mother was still pregnant, and she was working hard during the period. Just thinking about it made her feel terrible.

His father had to go out to earn money, so her mother was alone in hiding, and the family and her sisters were controlled by the old lady.

According to the original body, in those days, they were basically in a state of not being full. If they were not full, they had to work, and if they didn't work, they would be beaten.

Because the old lady said that they were money losers, and she had to use them vigorously while they could still use them, otherwise she would lose a lot of money.

The fifth younger sister, who was just born, fell off the bed during this period and was deliberately ignored by the old lady. Coincidentally, she fell into the urinal and died.

As much as the old lady expects from their younger brother, the hatred for them is as high as possible.

Therefore, there is no good impression of her sisters and brothers who were born to her mother after nine deaths.

Looking at the stern look in the old lady's eyes at Fifth Sister, Li Xiang felt a cold sweat on her back.

That night the old lady sat in their house and gave cold orders to her parents.

"The policy of family planning has been implemented in our county. We have three daughters in our family. No matter how many more you are, Li Mantang can't afford to work alone. If the fifth is not good, you can send it away. You can find a way to get pregnant again. Going out to hide for a while, I heard Mama Zhuzi say that they come from other provinces like this, so even if the policy comes down, you can't rest, you must continue to give birth for me until a son is born, I don't want our old Li family's incense will be broken when you arrive at Li Mantang!"

When she heard that she was going to send her newborn daughter away, Ma's tears fell.

"No, mother, please, don't send the child away, okay? I can work, we both live frugally, and we can afford the fifth one. She is the flesh that fell from my body. I will regret it for the rest of my life. Besides, you also said that I have already given birth to five daughters. I am afraid that I will not be able to give birth to a son in my life. Since I can't give birth, why should I send the fifth one? Go?"