731-740

731. Li Zhaodi

    Li Zhaodi was not happy when she was said to be impolite in front of a girl.

"Hey, how do you talk like a dead girl? That's what your adults taught you? You also said that I'm rude, how can you be polite yourself?"

Li Xiang laughed after hearing this: "Okay, I'm rude, I'm rude, why did you come to my house to borrow salt? I don't believe that you can't borrow salt from such a large courtyard of yours, so you come to my house specifically, you don't mind that your food is mushy if you go too far?"

Li thought Ironically, Li Zhaodi didn't hear it, but she still explained one sentence.

"We just moved here and don't know anyone."

"Then I don't know you either. How come you live in a yard closer to my house?"

This is not your excuse. I think you think I'm a little girl. Live, take the opportunity to take advantage of it, right?

I have to say that Li Xiang is the truth. This Li Zhaodi really thinks so. After observing for a few days, she found that Li Xiang was the only one living here in such a big yard. She also heard that their house was super big. But she was the only one who lived there. Thinking about how her family was confined in such a shabby house, she felt all kinds of imbalances in her heart.

It's not early this morning, I want to use the name of borrowing salt to enter her house to see how big it is, how can I think that this girl is so difficult to talk, it's just not letting her see, not even the door.

Li Zhaodi was a little unhappy, but she still licked her face and said, "You see that I'm here, so can you lend me some salt?"

Li Xiang refused directly: "I'm sorry, I don't have any salt at home, I have to go out to buy salt today, You'd better go to another house and ask!" As soon as the voice fell, she didn't give her any face, and slammed the door directly.

Uncle, my sister was sleeping soundly and was woken up by your dead bitch. When you woke up, you didn't even feel sorry at all, and you looked so wretched for granted, and it was disgusting to look at.

Borrowing salt?

I borrowed your salt today, what will you borrow next time?

Has my sister dealt with the best in the past few generations? Will you be fooled by someone like you?

Just yesterday, when you were poking your head outside and talking sour, I already put you into a household that refuses to do business with you. You can't take advantage of my family.

Li Zhaodi touched her nose and was very angry. She went home with a gloomy face and saw that the children were all awake, while her husband was staring at her fiercely.

"What are you doing? If you don't cook, you want to starve me to death?"

Li Zhaodi's expression changed, and she looked at everyone outside eating. If she didn't cook again, her husband might be late, so she quickly got up and went outside. .

The more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt. The most unpleasant thing was that their house happened to be in the corner next to Li Xiangjia's kitchen. What their family did every day, just smelling the smell was enough for them to feel aggrieved.

When she was cooking here, Li Xiang was not idle. He took out the liquefied gas from the space, put on a frying pan, fry two poached eggs, steamed a basket of soup dumplings, and took out cereal and Milk, made a cup of oatmeal milk porridge, and after doing all this, I went to the small bathroom to wash up.

The smell of fried eggs and meat buns wafted slowly down the chimney, making the Li Zhaodi family, who had just prepared the meal, very jealous.

"Mother, the smell is so fragrant, the fragrant smell is eggs." 

"It's just eggs, the smell of fried eggs, ah, when will I be able to eat an egg!"

Angry and under a lot of pressure, it's even worse to treat Li Zhaodi.

"If you have nothing to do at home, find some cardboard boxes. I'm going to be exhausted to raise such a big family by myself!"

After working hard for a month, it was only 18 yuan, leaving 8 yuan to spend, and the rest The ten bucks will be sent home.

Not only is Li Zhaodi distressed, in fact, why is Ma Weiguo not distressed? But what can be done? The temporary worker the family found for him has almost used up all the savings in the family. If he does not give the money, he will give this position to his younger brother. How could he give up such a good opportunity?

I thought I could survive alone in the city with a few flowers, but I didn't think that I would even drive out my wife and children.

Saying that he is outside, his wife and children are not at home, hmph, who didn't know that they were distressed for the food at home and sent them here on purpose?

Since the arrival of the wife and children, every day has been sparse, and even the nest has become a luxury.

Ma Weiguo felt that he was about to die if he couldn't eat enough food every day and couldn't work hard.

And after I came to the city, I found out that any woman outside was better than my wife, and the more she looked at her, the less pleasing to the eye.

It had only been a few days, and they had already fought several times.

Li Zhaodi knew that her husband was suffering, but where could she find a job if she was unfamiliar with her life?

I thought that my husband would be considerate, but after listening to her, instead of comforting her, he yelled at her.

"That thing under your nose makes you angry? I don't know if you can't ask yourself? There are people in our yard who are looking for such a job. Would you ask? If you don't ask, go to the street and ask, your mother-in-law. At home, I don't like East and West, and I can't figure it out if I can't talk about it in three or two steps. Why haven't I seen you in the village like you are now?"

Li Zhaodi gave him a blank look, "Can the village compare to the capital? This is the capital, do you think this is our town?"