1021-1030

1021.

   Guo Ziyi was really sleepy, but she couldn't find her mother. The sister in front of her was beautiful and warm like her mother. She was a little scared at first, but when her sister waved to her, she walked over subconsciously.

At the moment when she was held in the arms of the beautiful sister, she seemed to return to her mother's arms, smelling the same good smell on her as her mother, and gradually closed her eyes.

Li Bing didn't expect her to enter her dream so quickly. Looking at her cute little mouth, she thought of the mother who had turned to ashes and left with regret, and her heart was a little sour. The child in the apocalypse was lucky to meet her. She is such a kind person, and there is still a chance of life. If you are unfortunate, I am afraid that she will be the same as those zombies outside.

When Guo Zihan and Li Liang cleaned up and came in, Li Bing just put the little guy on the bed they had pulled back from their house.

It was a one-meter-five bed, enough for Guo Zihan and Guo Ziyi to sleep.

Yes, she didn't plan to be a nanny, and Guo Zihan will take care of her at night in the future.

Fortunately, this little cutie does not drink milk powder when she is a child (mother. Milk. After weaning, she will eat without milk), otherwise she will have to feed milk powder at night.

"Going to bed so soon."

"I've been crying for a day and I'm tired. It's okay to sleep. It doesn't affect our work. Let's go, change clothes, put on gloves, and start working!"

Under Li Bing's command , they put on protective clothing, gloves, and held special tools for digging crystal cores. This was made by Li Bing herself. One set for one person, use this to dig the crystal core, you don't have to dig it out, it's a little cleaner.

Guo Zihan was relatively unfamiliar at the beginning, but after Li Liang took it for a while, he got started. As soon as he got started, Li Bing and Li Liang started to carry the body, carried the corpse he dug up to an open place that was out of the way, and poured it onto the ground. Oil, light it, because this is the seaside and the wind is a bit strong, so Li Bing asked the two children to go home first, and she will go back after the burning is almost done.

Unexpectedly, he attracted the big soldier who had spoken to her earlier, and he seemed very interested in her actions.

"I can't tell. You are young, but you are very cautious. You know how to burn corpses. Do you do this every time you kill them?"

Li Bing stood in the distance from the pile of corpses. The smell was a bit pungent, even if she was wearing protective clothing Fu was still a little breathless, but this person was still able to speak, she just glanced at him lightly and didn't answer.

"It's so cold, um, even wearing protective clothing, it really looks more professional than our regular army, little girl, who taught you?"

Li Bing really felt that this person was a little noisy, Remembering the cold look in his eyes, the other party not only didn't shut up, but seemed to be more interested.

"You are really interesting. If you hadn't said a few words earlier, I might have thought you were dumb. Do you know that you have already aroused my curiosity? The protective wall of your house, your protective clothing, you Burning the corpse, your fighting power, everything tells me that you are extraordinary, you seem to have adapted to such an environment earlier than anyone else, can you tell me why?" In the dark night, the man's burly and powerful figure showed him. Not an ordinary person, with a neat short haircut and a well-fitting camouflage uniform, she looks very cool, especially her looks are not bad. Well, he is about 20 or 30 years old. Anyway, he is much older than her. 

"If I don't adapt to this environment, do I have to wait for the environment to adapt to me?"

If the body hadn't been burned, she really wanted to turn her head and leave.

The man thought about her answer for a while, and nodded seriously.

"Indeed, I'm very satisfied with your answer." "

"What about the adults in your family? I seem to have seen two children just now."

How to go on talking.

"What did you guys just squat down there for?" The distance is far, the sky is dark, and it's really hard to judge without any lighting.

Li Bing glanced at him indifferently, "Are you busy?"

"It doesn't seem to have anything to do at the moment!"

"Since that's the case, you'll be here waiting for these corpses to be burnt before going back. I'm sleepy, goodbye.

" The burning stick in his hand was thrown at him, and the stick was thrown directly into the fire on the side of the man's body.

Looking at Li Bing's back, and then looking at the fire in front of him, something flashed in his eyes.

Early in the morning the next day, after the four siblings of the Li family had eaten, they got into an off-road vehicle that Li Bing found, and drove out with their own business.

Today's task is to first sweep the shops in this small town, and bring back some food and water that can be preserved for a long time.

Well, by the way, kill the zombies and exercise the reaction ability and hands-on ability of the three boys.

As mentioned earlier, there are not many people in the town, ten or twenty thousand people died, and the number of living people after the same infection is also limited. When the zombies just broke out, everyone was very afraid of this thing.