841-850

841. Contempt and Disdain

 How is it possible to do this yourself?

If a bicycle can be made by itself, who is going to save money to buy it?

This little girl is lying, has she never made a draft?

The two wearing red armbands exchanged glances and walked towards the bicycle parked in front of the inverted room.

Li Xiang doesn't care, anyway, they have the materials in their hands, and if they really want her to make one, she really can.

Soon, the person pushed the bicycle over, and then several people watched the bicycle inside and out several times.

"This bicycle is indeed different from the ones on the market. It looks lighter and more flexible, but it is too small, but it is suitable for this little girl to ride."

In the era of bicycles that were either phoenixes or flying pigeons, in the face of the fact that there were no marks and the style was better than the bicycles they saw, several people still couldn't believe it: "You really made them yourself?"

"Yes, Didn't I just say that my brother is from the National Defense University. He likes to study these little inventions. Our family has no money to buy a bicycle, so my brother asked someone to go to Shanghai to buy materials and send them back, and made three women's bicycles. This kind of bicycle It's small, light, and has no beams, so it's easier to learn."

"if a car costs one or two hundred yuan and a bicycle ticket, where can we afford it?"

Li Xiang Not to mention, the more the players on the opposite side looked at it, the more they liked it.

"You said the materials your brother bought from Shanghai? How much?"

Li wanted to see what they wanted him to do, and quickly shook his head.

"I don't know. He said that his comrade-in-arms asked someone to buy it, and he bought it after a lot of detours."

With the frequent appearance of the words comrades-in-arms, National Defense University, several people who have been focusing on bicycles suddenly reacted at this time: "You just said, where did your brother go to school?"

"National Defense University Ah!"

"How old is he?"

"Only eighteen years old this year, a freshman."

They look at each other rubbing your chin thoughtfully.

"I remember... the National Defense University doesn't seem to be recruiting from the outside world? Did I remember it wrong?"

"You remember right, I remember it too, and it is said that it is the place where military officers go to study, how could they charge an eighteen Year-old college student?"

Comparing the two sides, the look in Li Xiang's eyes became more and more suspicious and serious.

Li Xiang then said casually: "Forgot to mention, my brother is a special admissions student, the first scholar in science in the first college entrance examination, and my mother is the first scholar in liberal arts in our province, because my brother has performed well in certain aspects. Because of his unusual abilities, he was specially recruited into the National Defense University. These are all registered in the neighborhood committee of the police station, so we can't talk nonsense, we can go and check."

Aunt Yang of the neighborhood committee came out to prove it in a timely manner: "Li Xiang said There's nothing wrong with her, her brother is really amazing, he came back two days ago, he was riding in a military vehicle of the army, and when he was leaving, it was also a green jeep, and several people in military uniforms walked together, so it can't be fake." , a few people dare not treat her lightly anymore, there are special students from the National Defense University, what kind of liberal arts champion, the foreign language teacher of Beijing University, this family is all intellectuals, if it was put in a few years ago, they might have I will come and check it out, but now that the policy is gradually loosened, and people haven't done anything illegal, they'd better be polite.

I watched it for a long time. Except for the bigger house, there is nothing wrong with other places. I didn't see any excess grain and meat, and I didn't see much exaggerated decoration. Even the chickens, ducks and geese mentioned in the materials did not See, this whistleblower is obviously jealous of others, so he jumped out to find something.

Report and report, it's okay to say what you said is true, but they have been watching here for a long time, and they can't see anything. If you say that if you are guilty of crimes, people who shouldn't be offended will have great consequences for them in the future. influences.

Thinking of this, none of them dared to stay any longer, they quickly stood up and apologized to Li Xiang with an apologetic face.

Li Xiang waved his hand indifferently: "It doesn't matter, this is your responsibility and obligation. If you think there is something wrong with our family, we welcome you to come and check at any time. Anyway, these two are idle and staring at my house every day to eat. What, what to buy, what to wear, and having them as your eyeliners, I think it is also a kind of supervision and alert for us."

After a few words, several big men suddenly broke out in cold sweat on their foreheads, looking gentle and pleasant. The little girl, how can you speak so rudely with a gun and a stick?

Thanks to the inexplicable worship and respect for soldiers in this era, no one bothers with a little girl's film.

So, here Li Xiangwanted to send these twenty people out, and over there the door slammed shut.

Aunt Yang, the captain of her own inspection team, looked at the whistleblowers, Li Zhaodi and Ma Weiguo.

"We now suspect that the two of you are suspected of making false reports. In order to conduct further investigation, please come with us to the inspection team!"

Li Zhaodi and Ma Weiguo knew that they were over when these people were extremely forbearing towards Li Xiang. Hearing that he was going to take them away, he was so frightened that his legs began to tremble.

"No, comrade, we really didn't lie, their family really eat meat every day, eat meat every day, don't believe it, you ask These neighbors around, must not only be smelled by our family! "