241-250

Chapter 241 Lian Cailian 

After a while, Mu Yan hurriedly walked out with a brand-new army green schoolbag on his back. His delicate little face was full of eagerness. Behind him were three or four girls of the same age. Those girls were either shy or excited. Or boldly chased after him and asked something, and at first he answered a few words, but after seeing Li Xiang standing under the big locust tree, he ran over without caring about anything.

From Li Xiang's point of view, she happened to see one of the girls stamping their feet angrily, obviously very upset with this inexplicable boy.

They are all people who have come from youth, how could Li Xiang not understand the thoughts of these little girls, especially Mu Yan's face, even in this colorless age, there is still an unparalleled attraction force.

Mu Yan ran to Li Xiang within a few steps, and without thinking, he grabbed her little hand and asked her with a smile.

"Come so early, have you waited for a long time? Are you tired?"

Li Xiang was about to answer, but he didn't expect the three girls to come over. The other two were fine. Judging from her appearance, the other She is not an easy person to get along with, as expected, seeing Mu Yan holding her hand, she seemed very unhappy, first squinted her eyes and looked her up and down, then turned to ask Mu Yan.

"Classmate Mu, don't you want to introduce me? Who is this? Is this your sister?"

Mu Yan frowned, looked back, and gave her a displeased look: "Classmate Lian, does who she is has anything to do with you? ?"

Then he took Li Xiang's little hand, and walked towards the small woods not far away without looking at them: "Nan, let's go."

Lian Cailian didn't expect Mu Yan to give her face so much, and she was angry. They were all angry, especially seeing how he pulled the dead girl away successfully, she felt even more nauseous.

You know, this classmate named Mu Yan, but after she entered the school, the first person who thought she was pleasing to the eye, she came to talk to him in person, how could he still look like he was ignoring the answer? Too much self-esteem.

"Okay, you Mu Yan, you're even better if you give your face, let's see if you can do it,"

"Cai Lian, let's go back quickly, we have to come over to class after dinner,"

the girl from the same village pulled Cai Lian, but she threw her hand away unexpectedly.

"Let's go, let's go, I want to see, what are they doing in the woods during the day!"

Wang Danfeng wanted to say something, but Zhao Aihong, who was on the side, pulled her, and then said to Lian Cailian.

"If you don't want to leave, then let's go first!"

Lian Cailian snorted and really followed the direction Mu Yan left. When she was far away, Zhao Aihong took a sip without even thinking about it.

"What, thinking that she is beautiful, all the boys have to revolve around her, regardless of how old she is, it's only the first day of the third grade, and she wants to hook up with boys. Mu Yan is only ten years old, and she two years older than others, how can she be so thick-skinned?!"

Although Wang Danfeng was not as direct as Zhao Aihong, her face was not much better.

"She's beautiful? I didn't see that she just saw the little girl next to Mu Yan, her eyes were about to pop out. That little girl's skin is really good, tender and supple, and her eyes are too big. When you were there, you were so radiant and full of smiles. You were so cute. Lian Cailian, who was so arrogant and arrogant, was the most annoying. You said that everyone was a rural girl. Where did she get this confidence from? Ah? What if who doesn't know what's going on in her house?"